𝐼𝒱

"Where's lover boy?"

Fornax took off my blindfold and soon started to straddle me as he gripped onto my breasts harder. His left hand soon started to lower down near my pants until the door opened. Thank. Bloody. Merlin.

"What. The. Fuck."

Fornax immediately jumped off of me to face a very confused, and stoned, Corvus Greengrass, but as soon as he registered the position he was just in and to see me tied up with tears staining my face, his confused demeanor quickly turned into a murderous one.

Corvus' mouth was gaping open and shut like a fish out of water, like he was trying to think of what to say, Fornax's eyes were practically bulging out of his head as I was still tied up with my eyes pinned shut.

"Listen mate, I can explain." Fornax pleaded.

"Yes, Yaxley please do explain why Delphinus is tied up, crying, and why you were just fucking straddling her?" Corvus spat through his gritted teeth, he rarely used his last name or my full name so once I heard it leave his lips I knew that he was no longer joking around.

"She's into that bondage shit mate, she asked me to do it, it's not my fault the girls kinky like that."

"Don't fucking call me mate, I know damn well that's not true especially since she was just raped last night by my brother and his friends and then she was beaten half to death by him, he fucking crucio'd her Yaxley! Were you one of them? Did you rape her last night? Did you seriously try or actually just rape her right now in my own fucking house while I was sleeping?" Corvus' patience was soon quickly fading.

"Corvus come on mate she's just some whore, she asked me to do it she even came last nigh-" Fornax was quickly cut off by a hard punch from Corvus but he didn't stop there, no, he kept going and going until he was punching, kicking, and yelling at his unconscious body forgetting that I was even in the room at this point, Corvus was now blinded with rage but the small muffled sob that escaped through the tape from my lips brought him out of his trance.

Corvus ran over to me untying me and peeling off the tape, he soon took off his hoodie and threw it towards me so I could cover the thin t-shirt I had on.

I tried to get off of the bed but once I stood up my knees buckled as I fell to the ground, I didn't bother trying to get up. I just stayed down there and stared at the body in front of me emotionlessly.

Corvus sat next to me pulling me into his chest as he started to caress with my hair, Fornax's body still in front of us but neither of us could give two shits at the moment, I was cuddled into his bare chest for what felt like hours, my gaze never leaving Fornax's unconscious body.

Fornax stayed unconscious through out the night, but the second he started to groan and stir into consciousness Corvus took that as a sign he was ready for round two, he got up, lifting me to lean onto the bed and started to beat the shit out of Fornax all over again until his eyes fluttered closed again.

Corvus sighed as he made his way back to me carrying me bridal style as he led me into his bedroom.

"I'll bring your trunk in here, I don't want you to be alone right now especially what had just.. just happened."

-3rd Person Pov-

Corvus may have not admitted it but he felt like he just failed Del all over again, once again the poor girl was taken advantage of and once again it was right under Corvus' nose.

Corvus grabbed her suitcase and set it outside the door, before he grabbed the doorknob he stopped and turned around, he made his way to the guest bedroom where Fornax's limp body was.