𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼

A/N:
This Chapter May Be Triggering To Some Audiences And Has A Descriptive Scene Of Assault And Sexual Harassment.
Viewers Discretion Is Advised.

"Altair, go grab Madam Pomfrey immediately!"

Queue 'Tearing Me Up' By Bob Moses:

Del stumbled down the corridors, occasionally gripping the bricks of the large walls next to her for support, a lazy grin framing her face as she let out drunken laughs whenever she would trip over her own feet, her robes hung loosely at the crook of her elbows which only led her to get her feet tangled within the thick black cloth.

Her intentions were to go to the Great Hall yet she seemed to have forgotten the directions to get to her destination, after a few minutes of random wandering she paused, hoping to recognize her surroundings yet nothing seemed to click in her mind.

"Fuck." She laughed out as she leaned her back on one of the brick walls, her hands tangling within her blonde hair as she gripped the strands with wide eyes, she always knew Hogwarts like it was the back of her hand yet now she felt like she was lost in some sort of non-ending maze.

"Lost are we?" Someone asked with a sinister tone, sneaking up on her side, hiding their identification in the shadows of the dark corridor.

Del, who had been clueless by their terrorizing actions, laughed in response, "You'd think after six bloody years I would be used to these damn corridors."

"Hm," The hummed in agreement, their tone almost confused on why the blonde hadn't been trembling by their voice, so they decided to test the waters to hopefully spark some fear in the girl, "A girl like you shouldn't be wondering the halls this late all alone, everyone is in the Great Hall meaning not a single person would hear if you screamed, we do happen to be on the other side of the castle."

Del only let out a drunken scoff which was mixed with a laugh, why the hell would she be screaming this late at night?

"If you know where we are so well, would you mind helping me towards the Great Hall?" She asked with a hopeful smile, staring into the darkness next to her, the only thing visible was a tall silhouette that even from a distance seemed to tower over her.

The mysterious person scowled with annoyance, he knew the blonde was daft but Merlin was she idiotic right now, he craved for her to be down on her knees with fear, just as she did the last time he saw her.

"And why would I do that?" The voice asked, approaching the girl even more but still managing to stay perfectly hidden in the shadows.

"Because you're nice?" Del sarcastically giggled, finding their games awfully amusing for some reason.

She didn't even flinch when a hand brought a strand that was hiding her face behind her ear.

"Oh thanks, anyways I should probably get going now, I'm starving." She sang out with a wide smile as she stumbled off the wall, yet the loss of a stable structure keeping her up immediately affected her sobriety as she almost tripped on her robes once again.

Then it clicked for the person in the shadows, their crude smirk only widening as they figured out why she had been acting the way she was.

Delphinus Malfoy was incredibly drunk at the moment.

Del's eyes squinted shut as she prepared to fall face first onto the floor, yet the only sensation she felt was two large hands gripping her waist, peeking one eye open as she looked down to see dark melanin grasping the curve above her hips.