𝐼

I would like to apologize to any re-readers or for anyone who had read this story before this edit. The scene in this chapter and many others was and are far too graphic for any fanfiction and though I don't plan on taking down this story, I do plan on removing in-depth details.

A/N:

This Chapter May Be Triggering To Many Audiences And Has A Very Descriptive Scene Of Sexual Assault, Abuse, & Torture.
Viewers Discretion Is Highly Advised.

Twisted Infatuation

"Lucius, Delly! Come down here you two have received something!" Mum yelled from down stairs, I turned over to look at my twin who had a wide smile on his face.

"Do you think it's our Hogwarts letters mother and father always talk about?" He asked excitedly.

"I don't know Lucius but there's only one way to find out!" I exclaimed as I jumped up from his bed and dragged him out of his room with me.

We ran down the stairs and into the kitchen to see two letters set on the island in front of our mum who had an all-knowing smirk on her face with her head slightly tilted to the side, she nodded her head signaling for us to take a seat.

I looked over at my twin with a look of pure joy, he had mirrored the same one. We quickly took a seat in front of the letter with our name on them and violently opened them to reveal our acceptance note to Hogwarts and our supply list.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL
of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY
Headmaster: ALBUS DUMBLEDORE
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Ms. Malfoy,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. All items on the supply list can be purchased at Diagon Alley. We await your owl no later than July 31st.

Enclosed please find your travel ticket. Please make your way to Kings Cross Station and into platform 9¾ where you will meet the Hogwarts Express. Term begins on September 1st.

Students shall be required to report to the Chamber of Reception upon arrival. We very much look forward to receiving you as a part of Hogwarts Heritage.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Professor Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress

I looked at the letter in awe and then quickly pulled out the supply list, Lucius following right after.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL LIST

UNIFORM

3 sets of plain work robes (black).

1 plain pointed hat (black) for day wear.

1 pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar).

1 winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings).

*Please note that all people's clothes should carry name tags.*