𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱

A/N: I wanted to give just one last chill chapter for you guys so enjoy a little Landon and Del time and a whole lot of child delinquency

:)

"Can you give me a tattoo?"

With the moon bright in the sky, the halls were left abandoned and dark, no one to be heard or seen as the clock struck the early a.m.'s of the new Sunday morning, white snow slowly falling down the sky and onto the crisp grass which was glistening with a thin layer of ice, winter was finally arriving to Hogwarts yet even with the brisk temperatures that didn't stop Delphinus Malfoy from sneaking out of the Hospital Wing and throughout the corridors.

Thankfully, Lily Evans was safe and sound under the watch and care of Madam Pomfrey who had also demanded for Del to stay under her care, but of course, that hadn't lasted long once the mediwitch went into her personal chambers for her nights rest.

To say Del was shaken up would be an understatement, Lily's blood no longer stained the girls' skin or clothes yet she still felt as if it were dried and soaked into her daily attire as she walked numbly down the open hallways near the courtyard.

Overwhelmed was the only way to describe how she was feeling, all the blame, guilt, fear, and anger all took over to the point it felt as if her brain and heart didn't know how to cope with it all and completely gave up in the process, leaving her completely emotionless and confused.

She didn't understand how her life got to such a point, within a matter of months it seemed she had the picture perfect life to wishing she was someone else.

Del knew that there was hardly anything she could do to solve her problems because with any possible solution, a serious consequence followed, if she chose to obey Leo's demands, she would lose her friends, her freedom, but if she chose to disobey Leo's demands, she puts others in harm.

The choice she was destined to make was too much for her, so instead of talking to others about her problems, she decided that in the moment she would solve the stress aspect which was why she took a sharp left down the corridor towards the dungeons, it was around three or so in the morning meaning Landon Whitmore was undoubtedly awake

Approaching the dungeon doors she inhaled a deep breath before whispering the password and slipping into the dark common room which had thankfully been empty.

Del wasted no time before ascending up the boys stairs and walking down the hallway yet just as she walked by her old dormitory the door had swung open and her body collided into another.

Looking up she made eye contact with Lucius who shared the same petrified reaction she held, yet her frozen demeanour didn't last long before she quickly prepared herself defensively.

"Del-" Lucius started with a confused and sorrowful tone but she quickly cut him off as she raised her wand with a glare, ignoring the bystanders that were beginning to form.

"I'm not here for you." She hissed before lowering her wand and continuing her way down the hall, she didn't miss Leo's smug smile as he tried to persuade Lucius to go back into the dorm so they could continue some sort of meeting.

Even though she wished to, she didn't turn around once, not until she reached Landon's dorm where she did a quick left and right check to make sure no one was watching her enter the known drug-dealer's room.

Once she knew the coast was clear she reached for the handle and a victorious smile formed on her face once it turned with a click meaning he was awake and not busy, so opening the door all the way she entered with an innocent smile.