Chapter 153: Taking over

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"Well, it ended well all in all."

Kazuma: You have no right to say that after nearly wiping out the whole cemetery. Take some lesson from Serena, why don't you.

"I'd gladly do, but your fan seems rather crowded at the moment..."

Adventurers: Oh, my, you're really amazing; Would you like to join our party ? We do have an advanced class amonst us. Just the one, though...

Adventurers: No, no, join my party ! Our party has quite a few accomplishments, you know ?! Please join our party ! Our party is all female, so you can put your mind at ease !

Serena: No, um... I have my sights set on joining Kazuma-sama's party, so...

"... Besides, if you want to worry about someone, do so about the blue gloom that's started eating away at the whole mood there"

Aqua: Now, now, I'll throw this pinecone into that cup on the table. Then, from the cup...

Kazuma: You know, I don't think your tricks would really work right now. Everyone is too busy welcoming Serena to even care...

Aqua: ... From the cup... High-quality matsutake mushrooms will... Shoot up... One after another... They'll grow from the cup...

Aqua: ... ... "Hey, how did you do that ? Having freshly-grown Matsutake mushrooms growing in this season is really odd. And there's even a second and third shoot"... ... ...

Megumin: There, there...

Darkness: ... ... You're not swooning over her like the rest of them... ?

"You make it sound like that's what you want. I can't help but think something's off there... Can't put my finger on it..."

Adventurer: Still, is this really okay, Serena-san ? This extermination was pretty much handled entirely by you alone, so giving up all of the rewards to spread amongst ourselves...

Serena: I'm clergy. As long as I have enough to pay for food and shelter, that's more than enough.

Aqua: ... ...

Kazuma: ... Hey, you're losing, you know ? Is that really okay ?

Aqua: Leave me alone. I'm the Goddess of a minor cult; It's fine if I can't become a major Goddess, i'll just look over those who worship me fervently. That delinquent Dust said it earlier, didn't he ? That he'll be on my side ?

Dust: I thought you were different from the moment I laid eyes on you ! Unlike a certain disappointing Archpriest, you truly are a wonderful person ! Especially how you don't lust after money !

"... Well, guess money really does reveal who you are... He's saying that sort of things, you know ?"

Aqua: Say, Kazuma-san... Kazuma-san, you'll always be on my side, right ?

Adventurer: Serena-san, I got a couple of scrapes while out on a subjugation quest. Could you heal it ?

Serena: Sure, that's not a problem. Could you show me the wound ?

Adventurers: Serena-san, please do me next ! Serena-san is like a real Goddess !