Chapter 80: Hold the Fort

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"Hm-hm hmm~"

Megumin: You... Seem to be in a good mood. Did something happen yesterday ?

Kazuma: yes, it did. When he went in the hot springs, he encountered a beautiful Onee-san that we met before in Arcanletia.

"I guess you could put it like that."

Darkness: Huh ? Well, uh, I suppose that's pretty good. By the way, did you meet in the mixed bath ?

"Oh, right. She seemed like quite the gentle soul too... Honestly not what you would expect."

Darkness: Wh- What are you saying all of a sudden ?! If I leave my eyes off you for a moment, something like this happens...

"Why are you acting all jealous-like for ? It's not like we're an item, after all. If you really want me to keep my eyes on you alone, then make it clear, please."

Darkness: Ah- ! Eh ! Uh !

Yunyun: Thinking about it, isn't a young girl alone at a fortress check-point a bit... Odd ?

"She's probably a capable fighter. After all, there's a good chance she also encountered some bandits on the way here."

Yunyun: Um, that person was fine after encountering bandits ? It's probably the same group of bandits that we saw yesterday. If it's a beautiful onee-san, then she shouldn't have been able to get away...

Megumin: Eh, despite your honest appearance, you have such perverted fantasies..

Yunyun: Wait, isn't it normal to think that way if we're talking about bandits ?

"... Don't you dare."

Darkness: I haven't said anything !

"No, but you were thinking it really loud."

Yunyun: Also, I don't want to be called a pervert by Megumin of all people ! Haven't you already taken a bath and shared a bed with Kazuma-san ?

Megumin: Hey ! It's fine if I say it myself, but it's embarrassing for someone else to say it, so shut up !

Kazuma: That onee-san... Yeah, they were big.

"I'm surrounded by idiots..."

Aqua: WAAAAAAAAAAHH !!

"And the blue one is being chased by a giant dandelion seed, what are the odds ?"

"So that's the fortress, huh..."

Kazuma: It's huge... It's probably about as big as the royal palace !

"It has that impregnable feeling... Kinda weird how a single general would be able to fell that thing by themselves..."

Darkness: That's what I thought, but a Demon King's general is said to be able to destroy an entire city on their own. In another sense, what's abnormal is how we were able to defeat them so easily.

"Huh... Well, ain't that a great miracle that we're all still alive..."

Kazuma: ... 'I thought we would be fine with such a sturdy fortress and Explosion magic, but now I just want to pack my bags and run away'...