Chapter 150: Objective: Survive

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Aigis: Oh, the brilliant me had a great idea. Ojou-chan, register this place as a teleport destination and lets spend the night at some other town. we'll teleport back here at dawn. The forest is really scary at night... Actually, you could just scream and have the judges let you off !

Yunyun: Kazuma-san suggested the same thing when he heard about what this trial would be. But I won't chest. I want to become the chief with my own strength...

"yeah, we're already stretching the rules enough as it is. Not to mention the reason we did it in the first place was so there would be no need to cheat further. If we went with that idea, wouldn't that make the rest absolutely useless ?"

Aigis: It's honestly kind of shocking that Kazuma had the same idea...

"Not when you get to know him, I assure you... It's kinda surprising he didn't come up with that idea himself..."

"Okay, hear me out... I may have something that could help... What if, both me and Yunyun went to pass the third trial, with one of us wearing Aigis ?"

Yunyun: Huh ? But, you can't... It' only two persons...

"I know, and we'd only have two people taking the trial. It's not our fault the suit of armor one of them is wearing suddenly gained sentience while we weren't looking. Isn't that what Crimson Demons enjoy doing ? Finding flaws in the rules and making loopholes out of them ?"

Aigis: What a magnificent idea ! I'd expect nothing less from the man who cornered me ! Come on Ojou-chan, let's go to a secluded place so you can properly wear me.

"Actually, Aigis, I'll be the one wearing you until we get to the trial."

Aigis: What ?! No, no nononononono ! I categorically refuse that ! Not only are you a man, your class is completely incompatible ! Nope, never !

"First off, this trial is supposed to be undertook by a Crimson Demon and a swordsmaster, so the amount of sense it would make if the crimson demon passes off as the swordsmaster is abysmal. Second... Consider this punishment for ignoring Eris' orders and ditching Mitsurugi, you should be glad I'm letting you keep your original shape while I still wear clothes under you."

Aigis: Ieeeeeeeeek...

"So, the goal is simply to survive... Easy enough."

Aigis: Say, Ojou-chan, why are pretty girls so soft ? Why do they smell so nice ? I think I should study that and write a paper on that subject. I'm sure it'll be an asset to this world.

Yunyun: I think it's fine to do whatever you like, but why did you bring it up all of a sudden ?

"Wouldn't that be because pretty girls tend to take care of themselves more ?"

Aigis: Oh, yeah, I guess that would make sense... Say, Ojou-chan, do the people around you ever call you dense and a poor judge of character ?

Yunyun: I don't think so...

Aigis: For Armor-type divine relics like me, it'd be better for there to be someone inside me, don't you think ? Like, you pry open this armor and a pretty girl is inside ! I think the customers would be very happy to chance upon such a gap.