Chapter 95: Ten tense tenths

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Iris: SACRED LIGHTNING BLARE !!

*SCHBROOOOOOOOM*

Revi: Hieeeee ?!

"Well, the mob of golems is down. Looks like advantage through numbers was just as pointless as one-on-one fighting."

Iris: I did it, Onii-sama !

"Once again, I never expected otherwise from you. If anything, you're just wasting time and enemies, your majesty. Why not stop being so stubborn ?"

Revi: You... If you want the support funding then you will need to keep winning. The current total is two-and-a-half tenths. Now then, what will you do ? Do you still want to have a match with me today ?

"Haaah... Once more, the coin toss..."

Revi: Hmpf, you have guts ! I don't know how good your luck is, but I am a member of Elroad's royalty, whom have garnered their fortune from casinos. Just how long do you think you'll be able to keep wining ?

"... ... ..."

"Well, with that we've recovered three tenths of the funds. At this rate, a week more and we'll have come back to the original rate."

Darkness: ... Should I say "As expected" ? How should I say this... I can't help but think there's something underhanded about all of that...

Aqua: Kazuma-san, Kazuma-san. Could you accompany me tomorrow ? Come with me to the casino, please. Just for tomorrow only, I will call you Kazuma-sama, ok ?

Kazuma: No way. Anyhow, didn't you gamble away all your spare change yesterday ? So what exactly did you do today ?

Aqua: Hehe. I went to the adventurer's guild today. Iris subjugated a lot of monsters while we were on our way here right ? I, the wise and cunning Aqua-

"*Choking noises*... nevermind, go on."

Aqua: ... I, the wise and cunning Aqua, gathered the expensive parts of the monsters, you see ?

"So all you did was make profit out of the monsters Iris defeated, huh ? Give half of it to her."

Aqua: No !!

Iris: Uhm, Onii-sama... Since I'm not an adventurer, I'm unable to sell monster ingredients for money. So it doesn't bother me...

"It's about not letting her push her luck; if you spoil her, you'll regret it very soon."