Chapter 35: KUSOTAREEEEEEEE !!

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*Chicken race. A speed game in which one runs toward a life-threatening entity as fast as possible, only to dodge at the very last instant, a true test of one's nerve. And currently serving as the entity of choice...*

Darkness: Ahhhh ! They're coming !! This time truly is the end~ !

*... Is this fine lady.*

Kazuma: You guys... !

"3... 2... 1... IMPACT !"

 "And now we hope none of them is too incompetent to dodge

"And now we hope none of them is too incompetent to dodge."

Darkness: W... What is this ? Some kind of panic play ? This is incredible... These males are leaping over my head with such passion... !

"Leave the rest to the Master Baiter ! Whose master Bait is getting off to that."

Darkness: Hmmmnnn~.

Kazuma: We get it, so stop ! That's enough of you ! There are people watching !

Adventurers: Fall back ! Here they come again !!

Megumin: What do we do, Kazuma ? Should we run away ?

Kazuma: ... ... hey, mister ! Are there any cliffs in this area ! Maybe we could draw them off and dump them over the edge !

"... C- C- Cliff... ?"

Coachman: No, no cliffs around here... But there is a cave that's used as a sort of shelter...

Kazuma: That'll do ! Drive over to it ! EVERYONE, ONTO THE CARRIAGE !! Y/n, you just bring Darkness with you to it ! Make sure the bird are following you !

"Got that ! I just need to reel in that catch !"

Darkness: Th- There's no time ! They're gonna catch us to the rest ! So just drag me along as you go ! It'll be a lot faster anyways !

"... ... ... I mean, if you ask, but are you sure ?"

Kazuma: Hey, hurry up ! They're coming !!

"Alright then. Hang on tight !"

 Hang on tight !"