Chapter 119: Sponsorship

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"You know, you should be grateful about this situation."

Darkness: What ?! Why would I be grateful about anything here ?!

"Because, there was a non-insignificant chance for Kazuma to be in my place right now."

Darkness: ... ... ... ...

"... ... G'night."

Darkness: Hey ! What ? Are you really just gonna sleep like that ? ... Y- You're... really sleeping ?

"... ... ... Were you trying to do anything ?"

Darkness: ?!... Zzzzzz... Zzzzzz...

"I know you're awake, don't try to pretend, you... Why is my neck damp ?

Darkness: Gh... !

"... Woman, were you licking my neck while I was sleeping ?!"

Darkness: N- No, you're wrong ! I didn't go that far ! Really, I didn't ! It's really not like that !

"Then how do you explain this ? You think after everything else, you need to hide something like that ? It's more the fact that you waited for me to be asleep that bothers me."

Darkness: Y- You're being too loud ! No... ! I really didn't do anything ! Um, I woke up to find my face buried in your neck ! Then, my drool inadvertently dripped onto it... ! I thought I should wipe it off, but when I see you chained to me with such a defenseless sleeping face... For some reason, a strong wave of shame and guilt washed over me... Then I got increasingly aroused and... !

 "

"... I woke up facing you, Darkness. You weren't doing that out of coincidence. Well, I can tell my pants are still here, so you at least have some kind of restraint."

Darkness: I- I can't tell if you're proud or disappointed...

"Oh, I can tell for sure Kazuma would be disappointed in that. As for me, I know you enough to know you're quite the huge pervert yourself, but trying something on your own in the middle of the night ? That's something new. Honestly, I'm tempted to join Kazuma on this one and start to call you Slutiness instead."

Darkness: D- Don't do that ! Un... Uuu My heart started racing after being scolded and called a pervert and slut by you... Am I really hopeless... ?

"That's a tad bit too late to worry about that now, isn't it ? You've always been like that, ever since we first met."

Sans-ational adventure (Konosuba x Male reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara