Chapter 34: Lookin' *Hard*

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"... So you're saying... You want that weird cat thing to stay with us ?"

Megumin: She's very obedient, and I don't think she'd be any trouble. Can I please ?

"Hmm... Okay, fine. Don't think there's anyone with cat allergies in the house. Where'd you find that thing anyway ?"

Megumin: She's been with me all along. You just haven't noticed her because she's so quick to hide.

"... Well, no matter the place, witch and black cats seem to always get along. Isn't she friendly ?"

Aqua: Ooh ! What's that animal you've got there ?

 Aqua: YOU NASTY LITTLE FURBALL ! WHY WOULD YOU ATTACK ONLY ME ?!

"Wow, cats really are good at judging one's character."

Aqua: That's the least endearing familiar I've ever met ! And she gives off some kind of evil aura too !

"Hey, Megumin, does she have a name ?"

Megumin: Chomusuke.

"... ... ... Chomu..."

Megumin: Chomusuke.

"Could you have chosen something less of a mouthful ?"

Megumin: If you have something to say about that, say it to my face !

"It to my face."

Megumin: I hate you. I want to go on a quest.

"Yeah, good luck with that."

Megumin: I said... I WANT TO GO ON A QUEST !!

Kazuma: And I believe I said, Megumin-kun, that I'll be making my living as an entrepreneur from now on. I'm going to live the easy life. No more dangerous adventuring.