Chapter 147: Gachapon

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Megumin: I'm sorry !

Kazuma: Megumin ? Why are you suddenly apologizing ?

Kazuma: What the hell did you do ?!

Bukkoroli: See, I knew it was Megumin's doing ! My eyes aren't made of glass ! Apologize for strangling me and calling me a NEET !

Megumin: I'll apologize for strangling you, but I won't apologize for calling you a NEET.

Bukkoroli: Why do you hate NEETs that much ?!

"... Okay, why did you do that ? I was pretty sure you were having fun with Kazuma last night."

Darkness: Having fun ?!

Megumin: Please don't put it that way ! And you didn't need to respond, Darkness !

Aqua: ... ... Well, knowing our Tsundere, I bet she just didn't want to interfere with Yunyun's chieftain trial, right ?

"Makes sense. She just can't be honest whenever Yunyun's involved."

Megumin: Oh, shut up, you two ! Who exactly is a tsundere ?! I've been disqualified from taking the trial, but if I can sneak away and take down Ninnin myself, I can steal the position of the chief...

"Why don't you try to come up with better excuses then ?"

*Knock knock*

Yunyun: G- Good morning, Darkness-san ! I'll be in your care today... Megumin, why is your face so red ?

Darkness: hey, Yunyun, listen to this. Yesterday, Megumin and this man-

Megumin: Nothing happened ! Come on, darkness, hurry up and get out there !

Megumin: -And this is the Mysterious facility. We visited this place the last time we were here, but we never went inside, did we ?

"pretty sure I'd remember that, yes... Now, I need to know, is there any Goddess that you unsealed, weapons that you restored, demons that you unleashed, or anything of the sort inside this ?"

Aqua: Kazuma-san, Kazuma-san, this is a laboratory, right ?

Kazuma: Yeah, it totally is a laboratory.

Megumin: What's a laboratory ? You guys say some really strange things sometimes.

"... ... Noise Research Laboratory Lab... Sounds familiar..."

Megumin: You can read those words ?

"The Noise Country... Wasn't it that one dude that made the Destroyer and stuff ?"

Kazuma: ... Yeah... Say, Aqua, that Bomber Majin is the work of that cheat-possessing Japanese guy, right ? He made it and the Crimson Demons gave it that name, right ? I've been thinking this for some time now, but aren't most of the annoying problems in this world your fault ?

"It really took you that long to finally realize that, Kazuma ?"

Aqua: What are you saying you shitty NEET ?! It's not my fault, it's the fault of the Japanese with abnormal common sense. All I do is give them power and send them on their way. The ones who give monsters strange names and disrupt the ecosystem and spread strange words and bits of culture are the Japanese. I'd really wish they'd have some self-awareness.