Chapter 101: Long way home

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Aqua: hey, in the end, we really didn't do any real sightseeing or fun things, did we ?

"What part of diplomatic business do you not understand ? And besides, thank Eris you in particular couldn't do anything, with how prone you are to cause disasters. We let you have fun once, and look what you caused."

Aqua: Hey wait a moment you bed-creeper psychopath. If I had some more allowance this trip, I would've been able to enjoy myself much more. After we get back to Axel, increase my allowance ! If you do that then I'll take cooking duty for one day ok ?

"... That's mighty insolent of you to assume i'd have even the slightest interest in you."

Aqua: Oh, really ? You slept next to a beautiful woman like myself, right ? there's no way you didn't have any sexual fantasies !

"... I don't know, Darkness wasn't there just yet."

Aqua: Huh ?!

Darkness: H- HUH ?!

Kazuma: ... Smooth, dude.

Iris: Ahahahaha ! Every day is really fun when you're around, onii-sama. Thank you for accepting this bodyguard request.

"There's nothing to worry about that, so don't think too much about it. The one thing I find weird is that only Iris managed to see through that Doppelganger, despite knowing me for the shortest time... I mean, Darkness was able to see something was off, and Kazuma had some suspicions as well, but still..."

Darkness: H- hey, I saw through it ! I'll admit I was tricked at first, but I confirmed that it wasn't you immediately after that you know ?!

"Yeah, right after you managed to get the Demon General super uncomfortable with your antics. That's an achievement."

Darkness: Ugh...

Iris: Well, I said this to Prince Revi before, but I have confidence in my ability to judge people you see ?

Aqua: ... Hey iris, whenever you admires him by calling him "Onii-sama", your eyes are always clouded, you know ?

"Yes, please listen to the cloudless self-proclaimed Goddess who couldn't even see though the disguise of a demon general."

Aqua: Ngh !

Iris: Heh. Ehehehe... Onii-sama ! Ah, no... Erm, uhm... Thank you for everything, Onii-chan !

Aqua: Ahahahaha ! Ahahahaha ! Hey Kazuma, look at this ! I used the flyers from the shopping street to make that weirdo devil's mask !

Kazuma: Buhahaha ! What the heck is this ? If you didn't tell, I would've never thought that this was made of flyers ! You really are good at this kind of thing !

Aqua: "Fuhahahaha ! The devil that sees through all shall hence announce. Thou, who looks soberly looks upon us beholding an amused expression, who is a lady who possesses large biceps, the digestion of alcohol requires protein. If thou shouldst drink more, then the hard muscles that troubled thee may soften somewhat."

Kazuma: Buhahahaha ! That's just like him !

Darkness: S- Shut up you drunkards ! And Aqua, don't say that I have hard muscles !