Chapter 92: Takeover

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"Sooo... It take it your time without these three was enjoyable ? I could hear the cries all the way from the street."

Kazuma: Yup. Who would've thought I'd join a Yu-Gi-Oh competition in another world and wipe the floor with everyone there ?

"Not me. I wonder which guy introduced the game here after being transported... You think he asked for his power to be that ?"

Kazuma: That would be pretty cool. How was your time ?

"Oh, you know... Just walking around, finding the merchant street, putting half of them out of business, the usual."

Kazuma: yeah, the usual... Wait, what ?

"Damn Kazuma, I can hear them begging for mercy from up there... Please stop pulling the infinite loop combos..."

Merchant: Hello there, young lad ! I take it you're not from here, are you ? Would you care to buy something ?

'... Either I'm imagining things... Or these are the stuff Kazuma showed to Vanir back in Axel...'

Merchant: Impressed, are you ? That's right, these are rare wares, in direct provenance from the Belzerg kingdom !

"... What I'm impressed are the ludicrous prices you're asking for ! What the hell is that ?!"

Merchant: Listen, these are regular prices for products of this quality. If you're not happy, try somewhere else.

"... You know what ? I'll do better than that."

Merchant: Wh- What the hell is that ?!

"Oh, hello fellow merchant. How's business ?"

Merchant: How the hell can you sell these at a quarter of my price ?!

"Well, you see... You're not dealing with the average merchant here. That's the perk of being under contract with the actual producer and not doing Dropshipping like the rest of you. So step aside while I get my special express deliveries."

Merchant: It was 10 minutes ago !!

"And that's Windings delivery services i'm using, here's my card. Oh, and by the way, i'm buying out your stall, so join the rest please."

Kazuma: Not a day in and already taking hold of the economy are you ?

"That's the perks. The sturdy items you developed can handle the rougher transport, so getting them here in record time is no trouble at all. And speaking of, here's your share."

Kazuma: ... Development, production, distribution...

"Only by taking hold of these three nodes can we control the whole economy. And we handle that perfectly. And now I'm hungry."

Kazuma: there's a pasta store right there.

Waitress: Welcome, is it only the two of you ? If that's the case, sit anywhere you like on the counter.

Kazuma: ... So, do you plan on taking hold of that whole country's economy ?

"Nah... I'm not one to deal with casinos, what happened was just a stunt. Dropshipping like that just pisses me off."