♧Read this before starting♧

Kuroshitsuji! One of the first Mangas I've ever read. :3

Alas, I'm not going by Manga, but by the anime. If I tried to go by Manga, it would take heck of a lot longer since I no longer have the manga book on hand.

The dialogue is gonna switch between Japanese sub to English Dub, just to let ya know incase it throws anyone off. And goes without saying, but there's some intense spoilers if you're thinking about watching it, and the story itself kind of bends in the reader's favor.

And of course, some warnings:

● violent scenes are present. So there may be scenes of blood and people being unalive in gruesome ways.

● logic is nonexistent. It's an anime, what do you expect? We have a child that is being served by a demon who will harvest his soul after his wish is fulfilled. Best not to question it.

● may be a bit of foul language. I mean, I'll still censor it, but thought you should know.

● since reader's an animal, i think I should say that there may be a bit of animal mistreatment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

And to make this clear...

Since there are no transcripts for this anime [at least none that I can find], updates will be very slow. I'm also a bit on and off with the Black Butler Fandom as a whole since there's a large lack of activity in it, which makes it hard to be inspired.

So I ask of you not to ask for updates.

It slows me down and puts me under pressure, which will make things go a whole lot more slower. Bare in mind I do write on pages behind the scenes, I just have no set schedule and do it on my own time.

I'll tell you this; if I fall out of a Fandom, I'm still gonna keep on trucking because I got the ball rolling and I'm determined to see it to the end.

Besides, there's other books in my feed to entertain yourself with. Yeah, may not be anime, but it's better than nothing, right?

But yeah. To any newcomers, I'm sorry if this comes off as passive-aggressive [or just plain aggressive] but I've addressed this multiple times in the past and was still ignored time and time again. I'm slow, so be warned.

But, if you're not intimidated or at the very least turned off by my way of speaking...

Carry on.~