Chapter 121

At the same time as Ruan Youtian appeared, the Zombie King also discovered his existence.

As the saying goes, his enemies are extremely jealous when they meet him. He is the culprit who drags him to die with him even if he wants to die, causing him to be banned for tens of thousands of years. The Zombie King, who has just completely broken through the seal, is still a little confused in his consciousness.

No, it should be that its consciousness was still stuck in the moment of the battle with Ruan Youtian. The zombie king let out an angry roar and rushed towards Ruan Youtian.

"The Zombie King cannot make a sound, let's start the second battle." Ruan Youtian resisted the Zombie King's attack while using his mental power to report the big boss's data to his companions.

Chen Yihai: Even if it drops by two points, the Zombie King is still very fast. Brother Tian, ​​pay attention to the Zombie King's tail attack.

The shark's attack methods include not only sound attacks and magical attacks such as controlling water, but physical close-quarter attacks are also very powerful. The attack power of the tail is even more powerful, and a full blow can crush a steel mountain.

The enemy is the Zombie King, so Ruan Youtian certainly doesn't dare to be careless: "I know, you all act according to the plan."

While Ruan Youtian was dragging the Zombie King with all his strength, the situation on the battlefield also changed. As Ruan Youtian had guessed, the Zombie King had been sealed for so long. Even if the seal was broken and Poseidon's body was invaded, its attack pattern would still be the same as before. There is not much difference. Monsters are controlled by the power of the Zombie King just like the zombies in the past. As long as the Zombie King's attention is attracted, the Zombie King's control over the monster zombies will be temporarily cut off.

As long as we take advantage of this brief loss of control to divide and divert the monster tide away from the main battlefield, the damage the Alliance army will receive from the Zombie King will be greatly reduced. Even if the creatures in this world are attacked by monsters, they will not be assimilated. Therefore, Even if there are as many monsters in the sea as there are stars in the sky, there will always be a moment when they are all wiped out. As long as the tide of monsters is eliminated, only the Zombie King will be left as a polished commander.

"Roar——" The zombie king roared and rushed towards Ruan Youtian.

The spiritual wings behind Ruan Youtian spread out, and the golden-green supernatural light emitted, making him in mid-air like a sun illuminating the darkness.

In order to resist the Zombie King's sound attack as much as possible, Ruan Youtian forcibly cut off the mental connection to protect the supporting males and other tribes from behind. Now, the mental support of each tribe is transferred to the team leader, and at the same time, he follows the battlefield diversion quickly. Therefore, when Ruan Youtian's spiritual power wings spread out, the four tribes alliance was attracted to the attention.

"That's the Holy Son... The Holy Son can actually turn his spiritual power into wings!!"

The pinnacle of the male's mental power is the transformation of mental power into wings, which is the level that all males dream of.

"Sure enough, the Holy Son is the messenger of the Insect God. With the Insect God's light shining on us, we will definitely be able to defeat the alien monsters!!"

"Male insects, we cannot lose to the female insects fighting on the front line!!"

"Yes, we males can fight too!"