Chapter 1

As the dusk deepened, the wind blew in through the open window, and the tulle curtains hanging in front of the window swayed gently.

In the dim room, through the silver moonlight coming in through the window, one can vaguely see a few pieces of clothing scattered on the thick soft carpet.

Suddenly, a few low hums broke the silence in the room, followed by rapid breathing echoed, gently and slowly, like a trickle.

His wrists were tightly held by a pair of powerful and hot hands, and the other party pressed his hands hard on the soft bed as if afraid of him struggling.

"Don't...stop..." Come down.

He felt that he was like a motorcycle that was about to be scrapped, but the person riding on it still didn't stop, as if he had to break the motorcycle before giving up.

Crystal sweat dripped down the perfectly curved jaw, and the person who was moving was stunned for a moment when he heard the limp words, before he realized the meaning of the other party's words.

In the dimness, a faint pink color climbed up from his slender neck, staining his earlobes red, but he didn't stop, but moved a little harder, his deep eyes sank slightly, flashed a flash of determination, and disappeared in an instant.

"Be good..." His voice was lowered, as if he was enduring something, and then he moved closer, just when his kiss was about to fall on the other's lips.

I don't know whether it was intentional or unintentional, the kiss was dodged, and the lips fell on the other's cheek, smooth and soft, but his heart felt as if it had been pulled hard, and it tightened slightly.

No matter how closely connected they are, they were all forced by him. Which male would like an ugly, disfigured female?

...

The humming of the motorcycle engine was covered by the violent storm, and the speeding Mercedes was heading towards the end point that could not be seen clearly...

Flying all night, it was not until the first light of dawn that I climbed to the peak...

"No..." No more.

The murmured resistance was beyond words, the exhausted male couldn't even open his eyes, he hummed a few words, and then fell into a deep sleep, the pheromone that was entangled by the tyrannical hook was being loosened, receding like a tide.

It seemed to frighten him.

The eyes of the female worm flickered slightly, and with the excellent eyesight of the morning light coming in from the window, he could clearly see the slightly frowning brows of the sleeping male worm.

Her thin lips were pursed slightly, and the female took the mask placed by the bed and put it on...

He is still alive.

Ruan Youtian was like a salted fish short of water, he was powerless and slumped on the messy bed, his eyes were brightened, red marks spread from his neck down to his body, the number of red spots was countless, it looked very shocking.

The room was filled with a faint mellow sweet smell, like rum but not like wine, with the fragrance of flowers in the sweetness, vaguely mixed with a freshness, this is the smell of his pheromones.

He doesn't have a clear sense of his own pheromone, but he can clearly smell the pheromone of the female worm that matches him 100%. It is a fragrance that surpasses the fragrance of flowers, and has a fatal temptation that he cannot resist.

It was thanks to this and that pheromone that he drove the broken motorcycle all night in the storm last night. Otherwise, Ruan Youtian's broken motorcycle, he was 100% confident that he would not be able to drive it.