Chapter 81

After going to the secret vault, Ruan Youtian and Ying Yuanxian probably understood why there was such a map in the inheritance of the Zerg Emperor.

In fact, based on the thinking of Ruan Youtian who once lived in the human world, it is not difficult to guess what is going on. Today's Zerg can be said to be isolated and helpless in this world. The map left by Ying Qingmian should be to tell his descendants that this Zerg is not alone in this world.

He wants future generations to broaden their horizons, not to be trapped in the Zerg forever, and only see the small piece of sky of the Zerg.

"This beast clan is in the direction of Xiangyang Mountain. It has been polluted by aliens for a long time. I don't know if that beast clan still exists." Ying Yuanxian sighed softly.

As the Zerg Emperor, how could he not know the plight of the Zerg race? If he could pull his allies, it would be an extra boost. Even if they were alien races, they would not be alone in this world.

It has been hundreds of years since the first appearance of the alien. According to the map passed down from the ancestors, the Zerg used to live in a lush forest. Today, the Zerg is only trapped in a safe circle. The forest has long since disappeared, and even the sky and the ground have been polluted.

In the records of the secret library's thousand-year collection, it has never been said that the gender of the Zerg is seriously biased, and there have never been two genders, sub-female and sub-male. These two genders seem to have appeared only hundreds of years ago.

In the past, Zerg didn't pay special attention to males because of the scarcity of males. Between Huang and his partner, it was more of an intimate equality, and that way of getting along was like him and the little males.

Ruan Youtian couldn't help looking aside, Ruan Youtian was studying the map intently, Ying Yuanxian's eyes showed tenderness.

Males are born with a special affinity for plants, and they are naturally suitable for living in lush forests. Perhaps because of the disappearance of forests, the birth rate of males has also dropped greatly.

Ying Yuanxian told Ruan Youtian her thoughts.

"It's possible." Ruan Youtian nodded. He looked at Ying Yuanxian with deep admiration in his eyes. His elder brother Yuan is really a quick-thinking worm king: "It's time to pick the lazy ones for the male worms. It's not good to always want to be a soft rice worm that has been raised and abandoned, but before that, you have to move the Yaxiongs first."

"What do you think of?"

"Thinking of... turning an Yaxiong into a male."

"How to change?"

"You have to think about it. By the way, Ye Man is still in the Ninth District?" Ruan Youtian finally remembered his good brother Yaxiong who was taken away by Professor Frandi and forgotten by him to the Ninth District.

"No, there was a message before that he is now Professor Flandre's right-hand man."

Before Jima came to tell him that Ye Man sent him a message, saying that he was working with Professor Flandre now, and he was sorry for the lack of work. At that time, Jima saw the lush and green courtyard of the Eastern Palace raised by Ruan Youtian, and told him that it was okay. Now the management of the garden has been taken over by Ruan Youtian, so that he can work as an assistant for Professor Flandre.

At that time, Ye Man foolishly paid Jima a generous salary, saying it was for His Royal Highness Xionghou... It really made the housekeeper couldn't help laughing.