Chapter 120

I participated in the project of inheriting fire in the last days, which is the future and hope of human beings... Finally, we created hope and continuation, which was succeeded by human genes. The mermaid that only appears in legends, no, this should be a mermaid, because he is too beautiful, and he has the ability to control water.

Maybe the human beings also climbed up from the ocean. It seems that most of the successful cases of human anti-ancestors are mermaids. The alliance has re-named "sharks" as "sea tribes". They are children of the sea and are close to water.

Thirty years later, the anti-ancestor finally made a breakthrough again. This time, it is an anti-ancestor who can freely switch between orangutans and humans, and has the characteristics of a humanoid beast. It was named "Beast Race" by the alliance. Another successful anti-ancestor developed red wings, and he also has the ability to control flames.

...

...

...

...

The contradiction between the original human and the anti-ancestor is getting bigger and bigger, the peace is about to be shattered, and I am about to reach the end of my life. Looking back on my life, I have gone from peace to the end of the world, returned to peace from the end of the world, and saw the flames of war from the peace... I look forward to a day when the world will be peaceful and there will be no more wars.

...

I want to do one thing, a hope and regret that I have hidden in my heart for decades. I mixed the genes of the heroes who quelled the end of the world into the gene pool. Unfortunately, I will never see them in this life.

...

It is great that the peace talks between the original humans and the anti-ancestors were successful. The war failed, and the high-level council decided to sink the disaster into the bottom of the sea, and the most powerful sea clan would be stationed there. The only remaining humans on the earth will gradually die out.

Rong Sen's expression sank slightly. He is not an authority on history, but with his current understanding, he can guess the superficial general idea.

The previous disaster was the zombie king? It sank to the bottom of the sea because it was impossible to dispose of the remains of the Zombie King, and then let the Sea Clan guard it... In other words, the current four clans came from the ancestors of humans, and this is the earth, but due to some unknown reason, human civilization has undergone a violent fault and all disappeared. Part of the truth of the extinction is that what the Sea Clan left behind is this computer memory stick of Cai Kunyu.

If the shark who sank into the bottom of the sea to save the gods of the sea tribe was not Chen Yihai, but an ordinary sea tribe, and even if he saw a computer, he would only regard it as a useless thing, then Cai Kunyu's diary would disappear completely, and human civilization would completely break down in this world.

There was no important information behind Cai Kunyu's record, until suddenly there was no message, Rong Sen's eyes trembled slightly, he knew that the confident and intelligent woman had passed away.

According to Cai Kunyu's recorded information, she put their genes into the ancestry experiment and successfully put them in. Rong Sen didn't know if their rebirth was related to Cai Kunyu's operation, but he was very grateful to her, a good friend who remembered them.

In the memory stick of the computer, apart from Cai Kunyu's work diary, there were also some scattered files. Rong Sen opened them one by one and checked them carefully until he opened a newly created folder that was not even marked.