Chapter 71

Kiefer never thought that things would go so smoothly. He looked at the Zonghuang in disbelief. He wanted to find out what the Zonghuang really thought from Ying Yuanxian's expression. Was he lying to him?

The current situation is that he can't afford to gamble, as long as Ying Yuanxian has a little crooked mind, the egg left by Xionghuang will die prematurely.

Just like Ying Yuanxian couldn't see Kiefer's thoughts clearly, the worm emperor who has lived for two lives can also make the other party unable to see clearly what he really thinks in his heart.

"I said that it can be considered. After all, I have nothing to say about this matter. I want to discuss it with You Tian. He is my male empress, and I need him for spiritual comfort."

Kiefer thought of the soft, innocent and cute little male, his heart beat slightly. That male has such a good personality, would he agree?

"As long as His Royal Highness agrees to this matter, will you help me?"

"As long as he agrees." Ying Yuanxian did not answer Kiefer's question directly, but also gave him hope, because he knew that this matter was absolutely impossible.

Not to mention that he still has two baby eggs, there is no room for an egg in the reproductive sac, even if he didn't hold an egg, in case of any accident during the transplantation, the crazy Kiefer can really do anything.

Now Kiefer wants to bet, and he also wants to bet, he bet on the importance of his male father and egg in Kiefer's heart.

He can't help Kiefer hold the eggs, and he can't ignore him and the eggs. As long as there are eggs, Kiefer will never be his threat.

"After my egg is born safely, he..." Kiefer looked at the emperor's body on the ice bed, and slowly closed his eyes to hide the nostalgia and reluctance in his eyes: "I will personally send him to the worm tomb of the emperor's lineage."

The insect tomb is where Ying Qiongying belongs after his death.

...

Ruan Youtian felt that there was something wrong with his hearing. Otherwise, why would he have only attended one day of class, and why would His Majesty the Zonghuang come back with a big thunder, blowing him into a daze?

Pretend to give birth to eggs, oh, my female father, what kind of frightening crazy batch operation is this?

It's really not that decades of crazy critics can't do such a crazy thing, Ruan Youtian rolled his eyes in his heart, and put on a innocent and harmless white lotus expression on his face.

"It would be so painful to cut the egg out alive." Oh, he is so kind, he is so kind to care about the pain of the mad queen mother, Ruan Youtian's unbearable expression on his face is vividly interpreted, as if he was frightened by this incident, and stuck tightly to Ying Yuanxian's side.

"I'm not afraid of pain." Kiefer's expression was very firm. As long as his eggs can be born in a healthy way, disembowelling is nothing, removal of reproductive sacs is nothing, pain is nothing, eggs are more important than his life.

Ruan Youtian looked at the obsessed, forbeared and crazy expression on Kiefer's face, and his heart skipped a beat. If he didn't fool the queen mother well, today's matter would not be good.

As long as worms have selfish intentions, neither he nor Ying Yuanxian is the holy father, and it is impossible to sacrifice themselves for other worms. Kiefer is desperate for his own eggs, and they are also for their eggs.

If they can think of a way to keep Kiefer's eggs, both parties will be happy. The worst plan is that they can't think of a way. If Kiefer's eggs are gone, it will be very troublesome.