Chapter 3

In fact, the distribution of the entire imperial palace is not complicated. It is divided into five areas. He is now in the East Palace, which is the palace where the worm emperor lives.

The waiter took Ruan Youtian for a walk in the courtyard. In fact, he was strolling in the courtyard of the Eastern Palace, but the Eastern Palace is large enough for ordinary walks.

When he came to the courtyard, Ruan Youtian raised his hand to cover his forehead, squinted his eyes and looked at the sky, and saw three suns in the sky, big, middle and small.

The world is truly magical.

It may be due to the latitude relationship. The sunshine time in the slums is very short, and only one sun can be seen.

In addition to the three suns in the sky, there is another thing that makes Ruan Youtian feel weird, that is, the palace courtyard is a little empty, with very few vegetation, and the few sparse plants around it look a little pitiful.

"These plants are rare plants collected by His Majesty the Zonghuang with great painstaking efforts, and have not been polluted. Some of them are now on the verge of extinction."

Zergs depend on natural plants for their survival. This world is invaded by a "alien" creature, which will devour all life. Wherever it goes, all land, air, water, animals and plants will be polluted.

The polluted land will lose its vitality and cannot grow green plants, and the polluted plants will die, while the undead animals and plants will mutate and become aggressive with toxins.

...

Ying Yuanxian has always been very confident in his concentration, but today he is frequently distracted, his thoughts wander, and the little male who has been tossed by him all night flashes in his mind from time to time.

Thinking that he must have been exhausted last night, wondering if he would be angry because of his rudeness last night, wondering if he got up now, thinking about him...

When he left the room, he sent a message to the waiter, asking the waiter to prepare a delicious and nutritious breakfast for the little male.

The slender fingertips tapped on the table, and suddenly, Ying Yuanxian's eyes glowed with a faint purple glow, and there was some kind of power flowing in the room, as if something was flying out of the window.

Soon Ying Yuanxian "saw" that the little male had woken up, lazily picked up the nightgown at the head of the bed and put it on, and spoke to the waiter Jima with a clear and pleasant voice, still the same as when he first met, with a good temper.

Suddenly, the little male insect pushed open the window, startling Ying Yuanxian.

The little male found him peeping?

...

There are very few green plants in the courtyard, and the growth of the plants is very bad.

Ruan Youtian walked up to a plant, which was a herbaceous plant with three-lobed diamond-shaped leaves, serrated edges, and long stalks.

Two leaves and one core, the leaves are thin and the edges are yellowing, the branches are red and a little dry, it looks like it will die at any time...

As a plant-type supernatural being, who has lived in the end of the world for more than ten years, no one knows plants better than Ruan Youtian.

Ruan Youtian squatted down and tapped his fingers on the thin leaves of the plant. When his fingertips touched the leaves, his eyes shone with a faint green light. He could see the whole plant from the branches and leaves to the root system buried in the soil. He could even know the water and fertilizer cycle of the plant completely, just like an instrument for detecting plants.