Chapter 12

Ying Yuanxian was lying in the mental power recovery cabin, wearing a white robe, wearing rimless glasses, and a doctor with very special white hair stood beside the cabin, holding a test report in his hand.

"Your Majesty, your situation is more serious than before." Baifen Temple looked at the report with a solemn expression.

The Zerg School of Medicine has always attached great importance to the study of spiritual power. However, over the past few hundred years, the aliens have attacked many times, and the living area of ​​the Zerg has fallen and shrunk many times. So far, many records have disappeared, including the research on the spiritual power of the Zerg. Nowadays, many things of the Zerg have broken inheritance.

"I feel good, no headache, no anxiety, no discomfort, except..." Yuan Zhelan didn't know why he called his communication number that time.

"Huh?" Baifensi looked at him, except for what?

"It's okay, just take two injections of inhibitors and you'll be fine." Ying Yuanxian didn't want to mention Yuan Zhelan, even thinking about this bug made her feel sick.

"Your Majesty is in a good mood."

"Yeah." Thinking of Ruan Youtian, my mood involuntarily improved.

"Are the little males so charming?"

"he's good."

Very very good.

...

Jima said that Ying Yuanxian suddenly had an urgent video conference to be held, and asked him to have dinner first, and he would be back in the evening.

Although the housekeeper is still gentle and polite, Ruan Youtian's two lives were not in vain.

Heh, emergency video conference, is the bug so easy to deceive?

I don't know if other worms can fool him well, but he, Ruan Youtian, is definitely not easy to deceive.

After hastily eating a few mouthfuls of nutritious dinner, Ruan Youtian put down the tableware and stopped eating. He was thinking... Before Ying Yuanxian didn't come back, he could get something to improve his goodwill.

"Where's the kitchen?"

Seeing the nutritious dinner that was left there after eating a few mouthfuls, Jima was a little worried, and was about to persuade Ruan Youtian to have a good dinner when he heard him ask.

Ruan Youtian turned his head to look at him, and saw doubts on the face of the chief waiter. After thinking that there might be no such thing as a kitchen in this world, he changed the phrase: "Where is the place to make a nutritious dinner?"

Jima didn't think much about it, thinking that the little male was curious about making nutritious meals, so she took him to the "nutritious meal making room" on the second floor.

Ruan Youtian pushed the door open and walked in, and there was a smell of steamed food, which was neither pleasant nor unpleasant, um, it also smelled like meat.

Soon, Ruan Youtian saw a person wearing white clothes and a hat like a "shower cap". Some chubby bugs were skillfully operating on the operating table. The machine was working, and the steamed ingredients were smashed according to the nutritional ratio and put into packaging bags.

"Is this mushy?" Ruan Youtian watched bags of things like baby meat falling into the bucket next to him, picked up a bag and began to study it curiously.

When the chubby Chong heard someone talking, he turned around and saw Ruan Youtian and Jima running over in a hurry.

"Boss..."