Chapter 103

Yu Ruijun found his father witch's big baby, and was so happy that he turned around and ran away with the big witch on his back. This was planned in advance by him and Ruan Youtian.

Ruan Youtian was responsible for diverting Feng Chi's attention, so he sneaked to find Da Wu, and then took Da Wu to a safe place first.

Rong Sen, who was hung upside down by his calf entangled by wooden branches, looked at the black leopard carrying the big witch and left, and shouted: "Yu Ruijun."

The black panther who was about to leave paused, and the wooden branch wrapped around Rong Sen's calf also trembled, releasing him, and caught Rong Sen when he was about to fall to the ground.

If Rong Sen had just yelled in the language of the Yu clan, neither Yu Ruijun nor Ruan Youtian would have reacted that much, but he yelled in Chinese, what does that mean? !

The black leopard carried the big witch on his back and turned back. Looking at this person who was not particularly good looking, but the Yuzu who had a special temperament, he quickly recognized his identity.

"Rong Sen, you have also traveled through time."

"Um."

Just as Yu Ruijun and Rong Sen were about to say something, the whole palace trembled again, and a violent explosion sounded. At the same time, the wooden branches climbing on the walls and the ground slowly retracted.

"Too bad!" Yu Ruijun rolled Rong Sen up his back with his tail, and ran out.

"Go to the temple!" Rong Sen reminded.

Rong Sen's appearance distracted Ruan Youtian, and Feng Chi seized the opportunity and pierced the branch with an arrow.

You must know that the wooden branches of a tree are equivalent to your nails, and there is nothing wrong with cutting them off, but the branches are different, they are equivalent to brothers and feet. Ruan Youtian, who is a plant-type supernatural being, knows this weakness better than anyone else, so he made the trunk the same size as the wooden branches. I didn't expect Feng Chi to be so sensitive.

However, Ruan Youtian still discarded the branch that was ignited by the phoenix fire to avoid serious injuries. Hearing the mutant tree roaring in his consciousness that his branch was on fire, he fed it some supernatural powers to calm it down.

Feng Chi sneered, seeming to have seen the trajectory of Ruan Youtian's activities, and once again gathered his soul power, a flaming arrow hit the longbow.

From the size and color of the burning flame of the flame arrow, it can be easily judged that the strength and destructive power are greater.

Just when Feng Chi was about to attack again, Yu Ruijun came with Da Wu and Rong Sen on his back!

"stop!"

Feng Chi paused slightly when he drew the bow. When he saw Rong Sen who was entangled by the black panther's tail and carried on the leopard's back, his eyes were about to burst.

"Let him go!!" Angry flames spread all over his body, and the arrow in Feng Chi's hand turned towards Yu Ruijun, but he didn't dare to shoot it because he was afraid of hurting Rong Sen.

"Your Majesty, please stop." Rong Sen was afraid that Feng Chi's head would get hot, and he would attack Yu Ruijun.

The flames of the phoenix are very terrifying, Yu Ruijun, the leopard, may be instantly killed.

Feng Chi pursed her thin lips slightly, put away the flaming arrows, and finally saw the leopard put Rong Sen down.

Ruan Youtian manipulated the big tree to shrink, and soon returned to the shape of a bug. Seeing Rong Sen's eyes light up, he opened his arms and rushed towards his friend.