Chapter 61

"insanity."

"What is Gu?" Ying Yuanxian had never heard of what it was, and there was a bit of curiosity in his eyes.

"In the legend of the human world that I traveled through, there is a kind of poisonous insects bred by people. It is to put all kinds of poisonous insects in an airtight container, let them fight and devour each other in it, and the last remaining one is called Gu, and Gu can swallow more Gu, and finally become the king of Gu." Ruan Youtian recalled that a long time ago in the last world, he saw Qiandu Qianke about "Gu" in novels and Qiandu.

Of course, he doesn't understand the actual operation. In the human world, "Gu" is more of a mysterious thing. It is said to be a legend, and it is more of a fiction without basis, because science has never confirmed the existence of "Gu".

However, I have experienced rebirth and the end of the world, and I am still a Zerg, isn't it also mysterious, existence is reasonable, time and everything are so mysterious.

"Insect? Are there Zerg races in that world?" Ying Yuanxian was also curious about the world that the little male insect had been to. He didn't know what kind of world it was. It should be very beautiful, right?

The little male must also meet someone who treats him very well, because he can feel the nostalgia and reluctance in the eyes of the little male every time he talks about that world.

"No, there is no Zerg in that world. The insects in that world are a collective name for animals. There is a kind of insect in that world... just like the spiritual body that you condense with your spiritual power, it is called a butterfly.

In that world, human beings are highly intelligent creatures, just like the Zerg in this world, and their appearance is also very similar, but human beings only have two genders, male and female. Males are like males in this world, but generally males are tall, durable, and powerful, while females are like females in this world. However, females are petite, not physically strong, and weaker.

I experienced an apocalypse before the death of that world. At that time, the ratio of men to women was seriously out of balance, about 100:10. "

Hearing Ruan Youtian say "death", Ying Yuanxian frowned slightly, before he could say anything, Ruan Youtian hugged him: "I did it voluntarily, maybe because I saved that world, let me come back here again, back to your side."

Ying Yuanxian's eyes flickered slightly. After he collected his thoughts, he continued to focus on the main issue: "If you say it like this, it's 'raising Gu', and Kiefer is the 'King of Gu', but I don't understand why he even eats his own partner?"

Thinking of the two worms Kiefer and Zhelan in his previous life, Ying Yuanxian still had an indescribable feeling in his heart. In his previous life, he had no feeling for Zhelan, but for Kiefer... this female worm with a 100% match with his male father, he has always been unable to see clearly. There is a sense of mystery about this slave.

Once, Ying Yuanxian saw the picture of Kiefer getting along with his male father. The female insect, who has always been indifferent to everyone, was as obedient as a fluffy flower when facing her male emperor, which could be pinched and rubbed by her male emperor at will.

only......

Ying Yuanxian thought of another thing, and said in a deep voice: "Youtian, you said... my male father, could he also..." eat him?

As he said that, the worm emperor, who has always been strong and calm, couldn't help but his eyes turned red. Before he died in his last life, he had investigated the death of his male father, and it was related to Kiefer, but he hadn't found out what it was. Now that Ruan Youtian told him that Kiefer would devour worms, is it possible that his male father was also eaten by him?