Chapter 101

The Yu tribe is good at archery. They use bones as bows and condensed spirits as arrows. They are the strongest hunters with a hundred shots. The arrows shot by the most powerful gods of the Yu tribe can even tear through space and travel thousands of miles.

The god of the Yu clan is named Feng Chi, he was born to protect the Yu clan, his position in the clan is above the patriarch, and he is worshiped by the whole Yu clan. The palace of the god is built on the top of the highest mountain of the Yu clan.

However, after offering sacrifices ten years ago, the gods of the Yu clan no longer accept offerings from the Yu clan, which made all the feather people of the Yu clan panic.

Not long ago, a wave of monsters attacked the Yu Clan. Fortunately, there were gods to protect them. Otherwise, the Yu Clan would be extinct. In order to thank the gods for their protection, they selected the most beautiful female in the clan to sacrifice.

Today is the god sacrifice of the Yu Clan. The whole Yu Clan is decorated with lanterns and festoons, and no one of the Yu Clan has a happy smile on his face. The female selected for sacrifice this time is the most beautiful female of the Yu Clan, whose bird shape is closest to the gods.

Hands as slender as high-grade mutton fat white jade combed down the jet-black hair, then coiled it deftly, and then fixed it with a blue luan feather.

The attendant at the side brought up a tray, on which was a gorgeous blue gauze dress decorated with colorful feathers.

The beautiful Yu family gently pinched the gorgeous colored feather gauze clothes, and gently raised his meticulously painted eyebrows. Those who are familiar with him can see something strange from his expression.

"Brother Tian...?" the Yu clan holding the tray called out in a low voice. The clothes didn't look like serious clothes at first glance. If Brother Tian got angry, the consequences would be unimaginable.

These two were actually Ruan Youtian and Yu Ruijun who disguised themselves and mixed into the Yu Clan. It has to be said that the two of them were really lucky.

After Ruan Youtian finished dealing with the matter in the Pure Land Forest, he sent His Majesty the Beast Emperor away from the Beast Clan. After Yu Ruijun rectified the Beast Clan and arranged everything, one insect and one beast set off for the Yu Clan.

Mark Ruan Youtian's map with "up north, down south, left west, right east". The east is Zerg, the south is Orc, the west is Yu, and the north is Sea.

Moreover, Ruan Youtian and Yu Ruijun were rushing at full speed, and when Ruan Youtian encountered plants on the way, they would ask them for directions, until the insects and beasts drove halfway, the feather clan lost their way without any trace.

They can only speed up to the Yuzu. If they can run to the birdman, they can't escape the Yuzu. If they go to the Yuzu and squat, they will definitely be able to squat to the birdman. The further west they went, the terrain gradually began to change.

If the Beast Race is surrounded by valleys, then the Yu Race is surrounded by mountains, and the plants and trees here are well maintained.

However, Ruan Youtian, as a plant-type supernatural being, soon discovered something was wrong. In a mountain forest, there was a burning area.

At the same time, there are traces of pollution left after the appearance of the alien.

This Yu clan burned the alien monster.

You must know that ordinary flames cannot burn the pollution left by the alien, only purification can do it, otherwise, the Zerg will not survive for a hundred years, and the space baby will continue to shrink after receiving the pollution of the alien.