Chapter 29

Males who can enjoy the Zerg preferential treatment policy can enjoy preferential treatment even in the male dormitory of the Rhodes branch of the military model.

Independent single room.

In the school dormitory, Ruan Youtian, a student, felt no more preferential treatment than this.

Moreover, the orientation of the dormitory is very good. It faces south and has a small terrace, which does not delay his photosynthesis at all. Oh no, I was wrong, it is the photosynthesis of the plants he planted and his sunbathing.

Ying Yuanxian looked at the little male chugging around the dormitory with bright eyes, feeling a little helpless, his little male was so easy to satisfy.

Opening the box and preparing to pack clothes for the little male, His Majesty the Zong Huang saw a potted plant tightly wrapped in fixed wrapping paper, and he really took it with him everywhere.

If it wasn't just a potted plant, Ying Yuanxian would feel jealous.

Taking off the fixing strap, putting the potted plant on the table, Ying Yuanxian neatly packed the things in the box for Ruan Youtian.

In fact, Ruan Youtian doesn't have many things, except for daily necessities, just a few sets of clothes and a potted plant.

Not too much, but too little, not at all like a pampered male.

Thinking of this, Ying Yuanxian pulled Ruan Youtian's hand with the brain, and stuck his brain up.

[Ding, transfer 10 million worm coins to your account. 】

"Brother Yuan, why did you give me so many worm coins?"

Ten million, this feeling of overbearing worm emperor falling in love with me is so wonderful, Ruan Youtian has lived two lifetimes, yet he has such a day.

"I give you pocket coins, you can buy whatever you want, if you don't have enough, ask me for it."

Ruan Youtian looked at the rich and powerful insect emperor who didn't know it, so he couldn't help but want to tease the insects. He put his arms around Ying Yuanxian's waist, and with a slight movement, the two insects rolled onto the bed.

Pressing Ying Yuanxian into the soft and fluffy quilt, the tender little worm emperor looked so delicious at this moment, Ruan Youtian put a kiss on his cheek, put his lips against his ear, and said softly: "Brother Yuan gave me so many pocket coins, because he wants me to give birth to worm cubs for Brother Yuan?"

Listening to what the little male worm said, Ying Yuanxian panicked a little, he knew? But he gave the pocket coin to the little male worm just to make him happy with the purchase, did you...

"I don't......"

"Oh? Brother Yuan doesn't want to give birth to bug cubs with me?" Seeing Ying Yuanxian showing a little fluster eager to explain, Ruan Youtian was a little curious, why did he think that his brother Yuan had a little secret about him?

"No, I thought...don't..." Nonsense. I don't know if it's because of anxiety or something else, the thin red dyed Ying Yuanxian's fair face.

Ruan Youtian saw the appearance of the Zonghuang, his heart was tickled slightly: "I also want to have a cub with Brother Yuan."

He accidentally saw on the Zerg Net that the higher the aptitude, the harder it is for the worms to conceive eggs. Ying Yuanxian's aptitude is undoubtedly a ceiling in the Zerg race, and he... Well, I hope that this physical aptitude is rubbish, and it will hinder Ying Yuanxian's ceiling.