Chapter 85

Because this was a live broadcast, after the worm said this, the worms in the live broadcast room who were watching and eating melons were amazed. They never thought that it would be the male worm association who would dare to go to the "worm temple" to hurt Lord Shengzi!

--Isn't the vice-chairman of the male association the A-level male from the "Origi" family? The name seems to be Peggy, and he is the favorite male son of the current "Origi" owner.

--It's him, he thinks he's the vice-chairman of the Association for the Protection of Males. If he's not a male, how many insects would do it in the dark? I don't even think that the Association for the Protection of Males invited His Excellency Yuan Qing, the original patriarch, to serve as the vice-chairman. , Why, with his love to hook up with females and sub-female at will?

--This thing is worthy of being compared with Your Excellency Yuan Qing, bah!

--The "Origi" family specializes in shameless insects, and this "Origi" family still bullies the Yuan family all day long, saying that they and the Yuan family are called a big family with Zerg heritage for thousands of years, bah, isn't it just a nouveau riche who started his business!

...

--Oh, sending worms to the "Bug Temple" to assassinate Lord Shengzi, this is because some male worms are afraid that after the sub-heroes evolve into male worms, they will threaten the status and interests of some worms, right?

--That's right, what is threatening the status and interests of males? It must be because the females are not enough!

--Hahaha! !

--I think that the male insect protection association doesn't even have the value of existence. Now that insects are equal, what male insects are there to protect? Are you afraid that the females will murder the males?

--Heh, the females see that the males can't move, and even murder the males, it's a joke!

...

The comments in the entire live broadcast room quickly scrolled. Those who dare to talk so freely about A-level males are not afraid of being banned. There are no other worms except males.

008: His Majesty the Worm Emperor is really worrying in vain, there is no need to guide them at all, this group of male worms will take over by themselves.

Compared with the blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah in the interrogation room, the words of the "Holy Son" in the interrogation room are higher-end. Ruan Youtian chuckled inwardly, because this "confessed" worm was digging a hole for him to jump in.

In all the public places of the Zerg, you must not make any hostile remarks to any male insect, because this is a high-voltage red line, and it will explode when touched. Even if Ruan Youtian has erected a sacred image in the hearts of the Zerg, it is impossible.

"The God of Worms can't make mistakes, that's why I'm his spokesperson. I was wrong. The vice president of the Male Worm Protection Association sent you to the God of Worms, hoping to stop the mistakes I made." Ruan Youtian covered his chest with one hand, and his lips under the hood were slightly pursed.

All the bugs in the live broadcast room are full of question marks, what does the words of Lord Shengzi mean?

Soon, Master Shengzi answered the questions in their hearts. He saw Shengzi clasping his hands in front of his chest, making a gesture of clasping his heart, his chin slightly raised, and looking up at the sky at a 45° angle, he said softly: "If it is a mistake to allow sub-male and sub-female to evolve into males and females, then I, as the spokesperson of the Zerg God sent to the Zerg, I am guilty, and I am willing to accept the condemnation of the entire Zerg."