Chapter 97

Of the male beasts sent by the seven tribes of the orc clan, only Yu Ruijun came back with all their beards and tails, so Yu Ruijun is undoubtedly the next patriarch of the orc clan.

"Jun Rui, help me up."

"Father Wu, you're vomiting blood, don't move, I'll take you back to the room to rest." Yu Ruijun picked up the weak big Wu and was about to walk inside.

"Don't move, I'm fine... He is still waiting for you." The big witch pressed the leopard cub's shoulder and said softly, which made Yu Ruijun's movements tremble. Of course, he was Ruan Youtian who used himself as a target in the dead wood forest to attract all the attention of the dead wood forest.

"Father Wu..." Yu Ruijun's eyes turned red.

A faint light like bright moonlight emanated from the big witch's body. He pressed his forehead to Yu Ruijun's forehead, and lightly sang a language that Yu Ruijun couldn't understand with his light-colored thin lips. As the big witch sang, the silver light on his body slowly flowed into Yu Ruijun's body from their touching foreheads, and finally left a faint mark on his forehead, which looked like a pair of rounded antlers.

The mark slowly disappeared into Yu Ruijun's forehead, but neither of the two beasts noticed that at the last moment when the mark disappeared, a circle of dark red flame patterns flashed around the circular antler mark.

After doing all this, the big witch leaned against Yu Ruijun's arms as if he was completely weak. This was the first time Yu Ruijun saw his father witch look so weak, his eyes were slightly red, and he sent the big witch back to the dormitory.

"Father Witch, wait for me to come back."

"Go."

Yu Ruijun took a deep look at Da Wu, wiped his face with his hand, and left in a hurry.

The bedroom was very quiet, the wind blew in from the balcony, rolled up the curtains and swayed, and the big witch on the bed was gone. Looking closely, there was a sheep-like beast with light blue crystal antlers on the head, tiger ears and ponytail, and wings on the back, and a snow-white strange beast lying on the bed.

Suddenly, the ears of the white beast moved, and slowly opened a pair of glazed eyes, but unfortunately, the beautiful eyes were not at all bright, like pearls covered in dust. Behind the flying curtain, a dark-skinned, red-winged, handsome man appeared.

"feather......"

The man grinned, and with a light slap of the red wings behind him, he was already in front of the little white beast: "I found you, divine beast... Bai Ze." Like lightning, he grabbed the little beast's slender neck and lifted Bai Ze up.

"I won't let you escape this time."

...

"You skinny little beast cub, why do you become the patriarch of the beast clan..." The head of the lion department looked at Yu Ruijun on the steps viciously.

The previous patriarch of the orc clan was a tall and strong rhinoceros beast with a very powerful fighting power, so the ministers of the six ministries all obeyed him.

"It's because I'm the only male beast that survived from the dead wood forest." Yu Ruijun's eyes swept across the audience coldly.

The orcs who were noisy at first became quiet all of a sudden, because they keenly felt a coercion emanating from Yu Ruijun's body that made their hearts tremble, and they couldn't help but want to bow to the ground. This is the coercion that only top-level orcs have...

"The great witch also agrees that I am the patriarch of the beast clan, so do you have any opinions?" Yu Ruijun looked at a group of beasts standing there that looked like logs, and said calmly, his eyes fell on the head of the lion department.