Chapter 63

#雄虫是假职,级级可以多真# The topic was posted on the hottest "Chonglang Xiaobo" on Chongwang.com, and it was hotly pushed to the top of the hot search. The shiny golden crown matched with the hot icon and title is so ironic.

In addition, males have a natural attraction in the Zerg, as long as the word "male" is hung on the topic, it is basically a rhythm of flying into space in a shuttle and flying through the sky.

Floor 1 - The Dream Lover Among Worms: As a male worm, I really can't stand it anymore. The males of Yuanjia and Admiral Monterey dare to pretend to be fake. The male worm protection association even protects such misbehaving males? It has completely shattered my three views. I am posting here to ask the Association for the Protection of Males to conduct a comprehensive inspection of this fake male with misbehavior. Maybe he is not even a male.

2nd floor - honey fruit tea is delicious: there is such a vermin among our males, it is simply embarrassing our males, asking this vermin to do a comprehensive inspection on the live broadcast of insect net!

...

Floor 68-Sweet Delicious Shop: Are you still dazzled by Chongbao's snacks? Do you still feel indifferent when roaming the bug net? Tiantian Delicious Shop is now open. The latest products are exquisite honey sauce-flavored jerky, crispy meat and fried small water animal jerky and other delicious snacks. If you purchase over 6688 insect coins, you can get a special feather animal egg dumpling. Hurry up and place an order, be quick!

...

77th floor - take away the soft male bug next door: What kind of advertisement is on the 68th floor, fork it out, don't even look at what post it is! !

Floor 78 - Sweet Delicious Shop: Oh dear, the fine-quality honey sauce-flavored jerky and the crispy and tender little water animal jerky sold in our Sweet Shop are very popular among males. Even His Majesty the Emperor's favorite Xionghou and Admiral Monterey's real Xiongzi are members of our Tiantian Delicious Shop. Both His Royal Highness Xionghou and Your Excellency Xiongzi said it was delicious after eating [thumbs up.jpg]

Floor 79 - I want a hero: ...Really?

Floor 80 - Sweet Delicious Shop: Don't lie to me, dear, this store will punish you with a penalty of ten.

Floor 81: Take away the soft male insect next door: I will place an order, let me know that you are cheating, and you are finished!

...

Soon, some worms published all Zhelan's actions from childhood to adulthood and his identity information on the Internet. It was like stabbing a hornet's nest with a stick, and the worms' carnival came!

For a long time, the management of the worm.com has always deleted the negative posts related to the male. However, this time the matter is obviously different from the past. Most of the "crusades" on the male below the post are my male.

What's more, some male insects even threatened the "surfing official" to report them to the male insect protection association and the insect network security administration if they deleted the posts and restricted the flow.

Now, the "Chonglang" official dare not move. Offending a worm who has been ridiculed by the whole network as "misconduct" and has no status nowadays is better than offending a group of males, even some of them have status.

Zhe Lan must have known about the post that made a lot of noise on "Insect Wave" about himself. Regarding this matter, the Male Insect Protection Association did nothing, which made him very angry.

"I am a senior male that needs protection. Is this how your Male Protection Association protects males? Letting a group of worms mock me online, do you know that this is Internet violence!"