Chapter 44

Ying Yuanxian looked at the inspection report in his hand, which showed that he had been pregnant for almost a month.

After calculating the time, it was the one he had... during the estrous period. After being alone for two lifetimes, he finally had a cub who could be connected to him by blood. Ying Yuanxian didn't even know how to describe his current mood.

Two eggs came at a time, which has already made His Majesty the Zonghuang's mood instantly detached from excitement and joy, and returned to calmness.

No wonder his sense of taste has become weird recently, he eats a lot, and occasionally has trouble concentrating, and always wants to sleep... He also demands more from the little male worm than usual.

"The egg is only a month old, so it should be pretty small." Ruan Youtian's eyes sparkled, and he was curious, and he went to Ying Yuanxian to read the physical examination report with him, and put his arms around the waist of the Zonghuang.

"The egg grows very healthy." Baibing Temple turned on a projection device.

I saw two eggs, one large and one small, appearing in a 360-degree angle with no dead ends. The large egg faintly shone with golden and green patterns enough to be entangled together, while the small one was as fine as suet white jade, without any flaws. This was the egg in Ying Yuanxian's genital sac.

Ruan Youtian noticed the size marked next to the two eggs, and estimated the size in his mind. The smaller egg was about the size of a chicken egg, while the larger egg was about the size of a duck egg, and the shape of the egg was somewhat oval.

"Why is this egg so small?" Ruan Youtian was a little worried. According to human thinking, Ying Yuanxian is pregnant with twins. Generally, twins will compete for nutrients in the mother's body. Well-nourished ones are bigger, stronger and healthier, while small ones are often not as good as big ones.

"Your Highness, don't worry, although the sex of the cubs is not known in the eggs, generally the eggs of male cubs are smaller, while the eggs of females are larger." Bai Fengsi said.

He is also very excited at the moment.

It is not easy for females with top qualifications to conceive eggs. Your Majesty is pregnant with two eggs at a time. If this news is revealed, the entire Zerg race will probably be boiled!

It's not that Zerg doesn't have double eggs, but most of them happen in subfemale, even among females with very low aptitude level, there are very few of them.

The only females above S rank who are pregnant with double eggs, throughout the ages, is the present Ying Yuanxian.

Baifen Temple took a sneak peek at the Zerg Emperor and His Royal Highness Xionghou, eager to know how they conceived two eggs. This is a great event for the benefit of the entire Zerg race! !

Finally, Bai Yichong still couldn't hold back his thirst for knowledge and asked.

Ying Yuanxian looked at the two eggs in the projection and was in a good mood. He and Ruan Youtian glanced at each other, and the two worms knew what was in each other's mind just by looking at each other.

"Love."

Baifen Temple, who was stuffed with food: "..."

Ruan Youtian doesn't care about Baifen Temple, all his thoughts are on his beloved Zonghuang at the moment, gently stroking his belly, where is the crystallization of their love.

"Conceiving eggs will be very hard. You are pregnant with two eggs at a time. You should take a good rest and don't make yourself too tired."

In his previous life, he saw his mother was pregnant. She vomited so badly for the first four months that she couldn't eat anything. His father cooked delicacies for his mother in different ways every day. His cooking skills were also honed by his father at that time.