Chapter 104

"Genocide? What do you mean?"

Ruan Youtian couldn't understand the language of the beast clan and the language of the feather clan, and the languages ​​of the feather and beast clans were similar to a certain extent, so when Feng Chi appeared and said this sentence, the straightforward Yu Ruijun spoke first.

At the same time, Yu Ruijun has not forgotten Ruan Youtian, and interprets for him very considerately.

As a result, Feng Chi received several curious looks, seeking answers, completely without the smell of gunpowder in the previous fights.

Of course, as the pride of a god, Feng Chi would never take these little things into his eyes.

Hmph, he knows and won't say it!

"My lord, please drink tea."

Tea exuding a faint aroma was brought to him, Feng Chi pursed his lips and turned his head to meet Rong Sen's deep eyes.

Is this little acolyte trying to curry favor with me?

Hmph, for the sake of the little acolyte's favor, he has a lot of gods, and he doesn't care about those few little things breaking into his temple.

Feng Chi took the tea and poured it down in one gulp. The sweet tea seemed to be soaked in honey, and it extinguished the gloom in his heart.

"Ask whatever you want."

Rong Sen was always so careful and appropriate, and immediately refilled Feng Chi's cup of tea: "I just want to know about the Hai Clan."

"The Sea Clan is a group of creatures with long tails of sea beasts. They look very ugly. I have flown over the North Sea and only saw them once. Their palace is built in the middle of the sea. It is very beautiful and can change around.

One day eight hundred years ago, the water in the North Sea suddenly boiled, flooding the forest and land, the palace on the sea collapsed, and the sea water was dyed red at that time.

After the water receded, the North Sea was full of dead bodies of the Sea Clan, countless... Since then, I have never seen the Sea Clan again. "Feng Chi said very simply, but basically told the whole story.

Moreover, as a fire element phoenix, he hates the sea, and when his feathers get wet, he will feel uncomfortable.

Rong Sen translated Feng Chi's words to Ruan Youtian.

"The changing palace..." He remembered that the palace of the Zerg could also be dismantled.

So, does it mean that the technology of the Sea Race is much higher than that of the Zerg? If such a high-tech race, how was it destroyed?

"Father Wu, you have lived for so long, do you know about the Sea Clan?" Yu Ruijun asked the big witch beside him in a low voice.

Before the big witch could speak, Feng Chi sneered.

"What are you laughing at?" Yu Ruijun frowned his tail.

"Bai Ze was not even born when the Sea Clan died."

Yu Ruijun opened his eyes wide. Father Wu, who is hundreds of years old, has not yet been born, so...: "Then how old are you?!"

Feng Chi glanced at Rong Sen, who was only in his twenties, his face darkened, and he refused to answer this question!

This little cub raised by Bai Ze is so annoying, can he be strangled? No, this brat seems to have a good relationship with the little acolyte.

"The phoenix will be reborn every hundred years, and every time it is reborn, it will retain its memory." The big witch explained to his little leopard cub, so Fengchi has existed for a long time, and knows a lot more than him.