Chapter 16

After a series of detailed examinations, the result was that Ruan Youtian was in good health except for his low grade, and he ate well. As for the headache when he went home, Baifen Temple judged according to Ruan Youtian's later description that the headache was caused by memory stimulation, and the problem was not serious.

After an afternoon of anticipation at the hospital, it was almost dinner time when I came out.

"Let's go." Ruan Youtian took the hand of the Zonghuang and left.

"Where are you going?"

"Go to the kitchen."

Ying Yuanxian's head was full of question marks, he couldn't think of where the kitchen was, so he took the little male's hand back and let him hold his hand and lead him away.

When we arrived at the nutritional meal production room, Ying Yuanxian's expression was a little confused. This is what Xiao Xiongzi said... the kitchen?

"Brother can choose whatever he wants to eat, and I'll cook something delicious for him." Ruan Youtian pulled the Zonghuang to the material area, and stuffed a basin in his hand.

Standing next to him was Yafei who was a little nervous because of His Majesty the King of Zong's visit. After seeing a series of coquettish operations by His Royal Highness Xionghou, the whole worm froze, and Ruan Youtian's last words showed his face even more.

Yafei felt that he shouldn't be standing here, he should lie flat under the nutritious meal operating table.

Ying Yuanxian took a look at Ruan Youtian, took the basin and went to choose the ingredients. The little male was happy and he was willing to accompany him.

When Ying Yuanxian was choosing the ingredients, Ruan Youtian also started to make preparations. He found something like an induction cooker, filled a large iron basin with bone broth, took some seasonings, put them in and covered them, and after picking out a few ingredients he liked, Ying Yuanxian also picked out.

A pot full of different kinds of meat, without plant leaves and fruits.

"Brother Yuan likes to eat meat."

In fact, he made several dinners for Ying Yuanxian and found that Ying Yuanxian likes to eat meat, and his appetite is not small. In the beginning, it was really hard for him to accompany him to eat sweet and nutritious fruit meals every day.

"Females like to eat meat." Ying Yuanxian lowered his eyelashes slightly.

"I also like to eat meat." Ruan Youtian held his hand and kissed the back of the Zonghuang's hand: "We will eat more meat in the future."

Ya Fei: I should really lie on my stomach under the console.

Ruan Youtian used a machine to cut both meats into thin slices, poured oil and mixed them, and finally put them on a plate, and then pushed the dining car back to the room with Ying Yuanxian.

What he made this time was very simple, it was high soup hot pot. Seeing how satisfied Ying Yuanxian was eating, he couldn't help feeling better.

After eating and drinking enough, he put down the tableware, and Ruan Youtian made a cup of fruit tea to relieve his boredom.

"Brother Yuan, let's have a chat." Ruan Youtian moved and put himself next to the Zonghuang.

Ying Yuanxian looked into the moist eyes of the little male worm, and said, "What do you want to talk about?"

Ruan Youtian moved closer, and said softly: "Just talk about how I like to be close to you, and talk about... being close to you, my spiritual power can increase my level."