Chapter 114

The wonderful singing stopped abruptly, and following the sudden sound, I saw a sea tribe swimming towards Haidis's direction, with horror on his face like seeing a ghost.

This is a little shark that Haidis doesn't know. The appearance of this little shark makes Haidis excited. There are still sharks in the sea clan who survived!

"you......"

Heidi was about to speak, his expression changed suddenly, because he felt something under the sea was approaching them, very fast, and it felt very bad.

Everyone on the flying ship also felt the abnormality. Ruan Youtian's speed was very fast. His mental power was released, and he turned into a branch for two days and rolled towards the two sharks in the sea.

Rong Sen and Ruan Youtian had a tacit understanding, pulling out the longbow on their backs was like drawing an arrow, Feng Chi's reaction was also quick, and they shot the arrow together with Rong Sen.

"Launch!"

Ying Yuanxian's expression froze, and he took a step forward while giving the order, reaching out to catch the shark that was rolled up by Ruan Youtian's branch, and Yu Ruijun who was standing next to him tacitly caught the other shark.

In the dark night, it suddenly seemed like boiling water, countless black aliens broke out of the water, thinking about the speeding flying ship and rushed towards it.

Ruan Youtian released all his spiritual power without hesitation: "The dead tree is in spring, the divine tree is coming!!"

The big tree that appeared out of thin air covered the sky, and the trunks and branches became shields to block the attacks of the aliens, but the attacks of the aliens were too powerful, the branches, leaves and trunks were knocked and bounced everywhere, and the consciousness of the mutated dead tree was screaming in pain.

In an area far away, the giant tree that clung to the temple grew and shrank in an instant.

Seeing that the tree shield could no longer withstand it, Feng Chi pulled the bow and drew the string, and the flaming arrows condensed, and the scorching heat made the air a little distorted.

"Phoenix God Arrow!"

The arrow came out, and the blazing phoenix was burning. The arrow landed on the tree, and the wood helped the fire. A huge fireball appeared in the sky above the sea.

Feng Chi staggered backwards, and was supported by Rong Sen.

"Get out of here!"

The flying ship accelerated and flew away at the highest speed.

In the north, on a beach near the sea, the flying ship landed slowly, and the young shark led them to the residence of the sea clan.

Here, Haidis met his old teacher, the old priest of the Hai tribe.

Each priest of the Hai Clan inherits from the previous one to the next. After the old priest handed over the inheritance to Haidis, he lost the ability to be a priest of the Hai Clan. Later, the Hai Clan suffered a disaster and Haidis disappeared.

Looking at the Sea Clan that only survived, with only a hundred or so sharks, Haidis couldn't help turning red.

He and the old priest told all the things they had encountered over the years.

It wasn't until the sky turned bright that the survivors of the Hai Clan recovered from the excitement of the priest's return.

"By the way, may I ask, is there a shark called Chen Yihai in the Sea Clan?"