Chapter 32

Other newborns were sweating on the training ground, and the males sat and walked around in the shaded places. Some males brought large parasols, exquisite hollowed-out tables and chairs, and served delicious and exquisite fruit snacks and fruit tea. While enjoying the fruit tea and exquisite fruit snacks, they watched the military training of the female insects and commented on the female insects in the field.

"The third female in the combat series is really good-looking." A male with chestnut hair gracefully took a sip of the sweet and fragrant honey-brewed red fruit tea, and suddenly felt the fragrance on his lips and tongue, and an innocent smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

Sitting next to him, a male with red wavy head raised his eyelids to glance at the female, and said, "It looks good, but it's too tall and strong. I still like the slender ones like the female. Alas, it's a pity that the female is too ugly to be my insect slave."

"I prefer stronger females..." The male who answered the conversation ate a piece of fruit, lowered his voice deliberately, and showed a wild smile: "It's more exciting to toss on the boat!"

Several males looked at each other and laughed meaningfully.

This is the bad nature of males. They love to humiliate females who are stronger than them on the boat. Huh, no matter how powerful they are, they can only follow their males to have sex when they get on the boat.

"Hey, it's a pity that there is no play, that female is from the Yuan family..."

"Yuanjia? Isn't the Yuanjia male? Tsk, what's it called? Yuan Zhelan, the male son of Admiral Monterey."

"It's a stupid thing. The original family inherited the blood of the beauty spider. Why is Yuan Zhelan not good-looking, not as good-looking as me..." The red-haired male snorted contemptuously. His family was at odds with the royalist faction. The Third Army led by Monterey was a staunch royalist, so he naturally didn't like Yuan Zhelan.

He is of the bloodline of the Goddess Spider of Scale Light, and insects of the Butterfly bloodline have unique advantages in appearance, among which the Goddess Spider and the Beauty Spider are the most prominent, so the Goddess Spider of Scale Light and the Beauty Spider have always been regarded as two and hate each other.

There is a feeling of both Shengyu and He Shengliang.

Yuan Zhelan is the male son of the Yuan family, and the female father is Monterey, the supreme commander of the Third Army.

"Probably because he inherited more blood from his female father. After all, he is not a bastard who completely inherits the blood of the beauty spider. But when it comes to blood, don't forget that there is a top-notch..." The chestnut-haired male worm said, with an expression of longing, and whispered: "Your Majesty the Zonghuang."

The insect emperor Ying Yuanxian is the top-level bloodline of the only emperor yin-yang butterfly tail butterfly in the royal family. He has excellent aptitude and talent, powerful force value, and top-level appearance and posture. His existence has surpassed his gender.

The red-haired male licked his lips, with a playful smile at the corner of his mouth, and said, "I don't know how such a perfect female tastes like?"

"Hahahahahahaha... so what if it is the honorable worm emperor, he is not a female who cannot do without a male and needs the spiritual power of a male to comfort him, but thinking about it, she is the most noble female queen of the zerg bloodline, and I can't help but feel my whole heart trembling with excitement. The handsome and powerful worm emperor knelt in front of me, crying and begging me to help him to comfort him... It is the pinnacle of worm life!" the chestnut-haired male said the most innocently Dirty words.