Chapter 108

Ruan Youtian became popular, but he didn't know that, with the power of a delicate and soft male, he successfully eliminated the 49 female candidates in the same group one by one in the quiz.

[Hot] #论雄虫的战力能多少# [Video]... #雄虫界战力的 Ceiling##雄虫精神力can play rope! #

--If I hadn't been in the same college as this male, and my friend was in the same department as him, and confirmed that he was really a male, I would not have believed at all that a male could have such a powerful fighting power.

--Admiral Monterey and the male son of the genius male insect Yuanguan, his ability must be extraordinary!

- That is, where can the blood be placed?

--Uh... But I checked the information before, and in fact, His Excellency Yuan Mian's combat effectiveness is very low. I heard that when he was a student...he could fall while walking. I heard from elders who were in the same class as His Excellency Yuan Mian that he fell down the stairs back then, and fell into the arms of Admiral Monterey! !

--Ahhhhhhh, is this the realistic version of "Male Worms Fall from the Sky"? This is how insect dramas are played!

--It's so romantic, a hero like Your Excellency Yuan Mian, give me a dozen!

--One is great, and I will give you a dozen!

--But having said that, have you noticed that Your Excellency Youtian's appearance is becoming more and more like Your Excellency Yuan Mian, especially between the eyebrows and eyes. [Photo of Ruan Youtian][Photo of Yuan Mian]

--Yes, yes, when Your Excellency Youtian first raised strawberries on the Yangzhi Channel, he didn't look so brilliant, but now he looks more and more beautiful. [heart] [heart]

--He grew up in the Ninth District, what kind of good males can the males who grew up in the Ninth District be, such a messy place, he was raised without any male appearance, I really feel sorry for the Yuan family and Admiral Monterey.

Suddenly, a malicious comment popped up, and the worms who were discussing Ruan Youtian enthusiastically paused, and then exploded.

--Where did the brainless come from, what's wrong with growing up in District 9, growing up in District 9 eats your family's nutritious meals!

--The current Ninth District is not the former Ninth District. After experiencing the alien tide, the Ninth District is under the personal jurisdiction of His Majesty the Zonghuang. The current Ninth District is no longer the slum garbage dump that used to be. Besides, Your Excellency Youtian was left in the Ninth District. He can grow to surpass some high-level males. Doesn't the face of some males hurt!

...

The topic post created by Ruan Youtian's quiz live video on the wormnet, triggered a storm of blood on the Internet, and more and more netizens got to know Ruan Youtian. As the worm became famous, naturally more worms wanted to know Ruan Youtian's information.

As a result, some journalists from the media with a keen sense of smell took up long wooden warehouses and short fire bags to carry out in-depth tracking and excavation of Ruan Youtian.

Ruan Youtian didn't know anything about it. After the quiz, school was over. He drove the aircraft back to the palace, and first went to play with the worm babies. After exhausting the babies, he went to find His Majesty the worm emperor whom he was thinking of.

I sent a message to Ying Yuanxian asking where he was, and soon Ying Yuanxian replied to the message.

Ruan Youtian turned around and went to the secret vault.