Chapter 112

In the dark sea, there is no light, and there are groups of weird and strange things floating in the dead water. Those things are not underwater creatures, they seem to be huge eggs, and occasionally something wriggles inside.

Suddenly, a black shadow swam between the "eggs" like lightning, and the water waves brought by it made the "eggs" floating with the water tremble slightly. The things in the "eggs" seemed to be disturbed, and began to twist, and the floating speed became faster, sometimes up and down, as if they were looking for something.

I don't know how long it took before the "egg" slowly calmed down and floated with the water waves. Under the pile of broken rubble, a pair of eyes slowly opened, and the creature swam close to the bottom of the sea under the cover of darkness.

He avoided many dangers, spent a lot of time, and finally came to the ruins at the bottom of the sea. Even if it collapsed, he could vaguely see what a magnificent and beautiful palace it was. With the faint light refracted from the palace, he finally saw the true face of the creature. It was a shark, a black shark. His black hair was cut into thin strips, and his ear fins, scales covering his shoulders and back, and fish tail were all black. As long as he hid in the darkness, he could completely merge with the darkness.

He was born at the beginning of the genocide, and was called the sea monster that brought disaster by the sea people. He was abandoned and bullied, but he never thought of self-degradation. He wanted to live because he could live one more time, and it was a gift from God to him after he saved the world.

It's just that he seems to be very unlucky. In his previous life, he struggled in the apocalyptic world and suffered all kinds of hardships. After his rebirth, he encountered a disaster of extermination. Hey, I really can't find anyone more unlucky than him... Oh, he is no longer a human, he is now a shark.

He has the memory of two lifetimes. In fact, he has a lot of ways to survive in this world. However, in this world, what worries him the most is the Sea Clan who used to bully him. That is the head and god of the Sea Clan.

At the moment of disaster, he was pushed to death by the shark who hated him, but was pushed to death by the gods, and the gods of the sea clan sank into the bottom of the sea together with the palace.

The god used his own body as a sacrifice to replace the collapsed palace and became a seal to block the source of the disaster. For hundreds of years, as the power of the god was gradually consumed, the disaster would break through the seal.

The old Wu Bu of the Sea Clan calculated that the gods who sacrificed themselves would turn back into eggs before their lives were exhausted. For the future of the Sea Clan, they must bring the eggs of the gods out of the palace ruins under the sea.

Of course, this "they" does not include him, the evil black shark.

The disaster was sealed away, but for thousands of years, the seabed was full of monsters bred by that thing, and all creatures that dived into the seabed would be attacked by those monsters, and the entire seabed has now become a nest of monsters.

There are only a few hundred sharks left in the sea clan, and the sharks that the old witch sent countless times have never returned. Now there are only a dozen young male sharks and female sharks with no combat power left in the clan. It is almost extinct.

And he would dive into the bottom of the sea to find the eggs of the gods, not sent by the old witch, but by himself, Chen Yihai never owed Bie Shark any kindness, if the god saved his life, he would pay him back.

It has to be said that as a dark shark, he really has a natural advantage in the dark seabed. The other sharks are all shiny and bright. Even if they enter the bottom of the sea, they are like moving light bulbs. It is wishful thinking to avoid those monsters. Moreover, he has observed them for hundreds of years.