Chapter 5

He is naturally the Zonghuang Ying Yuanxian.

Hearing Ruan Youtian's question about Ying Yuanxian, Jima immediately became energetic. Xiaoxiongzi was asking about the whereabouts of His Majesty the Zonghuang, and he wanted His Majesty the Zonghuang to accompany him: "His Majesty the Zonghuang has a lot of business, and he will eat nutrient solution in the office at noon."

The former Zerg Emperor died unexpectedly on the battlefield before Ying Yuanxian reached maturity. As the only heir to the royal family, Ying Yuanxian had to shoulder the responsibility of the entire Zerg tribe and became the leader of the Zerg tribe.

There are nine Zerg districts, and the forces in each district are intricate. In the eyes of those people, the young empress is just a soft dumpling that can be kneaded at will.

In recent years, Ying Yuanxian has worked hard to consolidate his own power, and at the same time, he has to check and balance among the various forces. He dare not relax even for a moment.

Because once Ying Yuanxian relaxes, what awaits him is the disintegration of the Zerg race.

After Ying Yuanxian's mature period came, the forces of all parties began to move around again, trying to find ways to send their male son or Yaxiong to his palace. Although the royal family is a big sweet fruit that bugs want to bite, it is different if they can make their male sons become empresses or concubines. There is a lot of room for manipulation.

Just when everyone thought that Ying Yuanxian would choose a male from these forces to marry, he suddenly submitted an application to the matching center, and the system directly matched him with a male with a 100% matching degree from the ninth district.

This caught all forces by surprise.

It's just that the least valuable of the Zerg is the Ninth District, a slum male who has no powerful background and is of no help to the royal family. He is completely posing no threat.

And Ying Yuanxian got the certificate from the slum male at the fastest speed, which also made everyone dumbfounded.

The Zonghuang is driving crazy, right?

Ruan Youtian naturally didn't know about these twists and turns, so he just asked casually.

As a little slum male who doesn't understand anything, he certainly wouldn't go to the West Palace to please the scum king who eats up the worms and then runs away.

Ruan Youtian just pretends to ask questions, whether in the human world or the world of worms, the innocent and gentle little white lotus is the most attractive to people/worms, and the most reassuring to everyone/worms.

Ruan Youtian didn't mind restraining his minions at all to earn the maximum profit for himself.

Heh, I really thought that if he signed a contractual marriage with the Zonghuang, he would just be a rice bug waiting to die.

He, Ruan Youtian will eat everything, but he will not suffer.

After feeding his stomach, Ruan Youtian stretched himself, yawned and told Jima to go back to the room to rest. After Jima sent him back to the room, Ruan Youtian asked Ruan Youtian to press the communication in the room if necessary, and a waiter would come soon, and then left.

It is definitely impossible to sleep in vain. Ruan Youtian climbed onto the bed and lay comfortably on the pillow, closed his eyes and began to absorb the vital energy absorbed from the plants in accordance with the method of previous life chain cultivation, causing the vital energy to slowly travel around the body and finally condense in the brain.