Chapter 50

Yuan Zhelan watched the videos that were constantly playing on the insect net. In just one night, the entire parliament was reorganized.

All the senior officials of the parliament dismounted one after another, and the First Legion went to arrest them in person. Anyone with eyes would know that the Emperor of Worms had already prepared to cleanse the parliament.

Ying Yuanxian's resolute method has won the praise and support of countless insect people.

In his previous life, he used these ignorant worms to overthrow Ying Yuanxian. After deleting the file and restarting, the worm emperor's public opinion has risen unprecedentedly. Is this considered a good reincarnation?

Moreover, Yuan Zhelan knew that Ying Yuanxian was doing this for the Zerg race, and the Zerg Emperor did this for his own males!

He knew that Desen Feiya was going to make trouble for Ruan Youtian, and he was the one who revealed the matter about Ruan Youtian.

Yuan Zhelan felt cold all over his body, and fear spread in his heart. He felt that everything was out of control now.

In his previous life, he was the queen of the male worms. With his status, he can do many things. He also has a system. Although the system always threatens him to do tasks with obliteration, it will help him whenever he has difficulty making a choice. After Monterey died, he was followed by the females of the Third Legion, and he also caught up with the former female queen Kiefer...

Thinking of Kiefer, he couldn't help trembling. If Kiefer hadn't gone crazy and wanted to eat him in the end, how could he force the system to delete files? If he didn't delete files, he would be the king of Zerg now.

He is confident that as a human who has traveled from modern times to the Zerg, he can make the Zerg more prosperous and the Zerg people live and work in peace and contentment! !

It's better...he should stop making troubles, and be Monterey's son safely. After three lifetimes, he can always turn out to be a bug. The system is dead now, so he can't be wiped out. He can do whatever he likes.

When Monterrey dies unexpectedly two years later, he can take over the Third Army just like in his previous life, and then marry a female monarch, take in a few female attendants, and raise a few blue-faced confidants... Even if he can't be as domineering as the protagonist, handsome and shattering the sky, he can open the harem anyway, hugging left and right! !

Thinking about it this way, Yuan Zhelan was much more pleasing to the eye when she saw the female servant kneeling beside her lap and quietly serving her.

Pulling the female servant into her arms, she said, "I don't know your name yet?"

The female has been his female servant for a while, and Yuan Zhelan was annoyed that the female climbed into his bed while he was drunk, so although she tossed the female servant in different ways every day, she didn't ask his name.

"My lord, my name is Arisa."

"En." Yuan Zhelan responded with a high voice, and with a force in his hand, the button broke and rolled on the ground with a crisp sound.

In the quiet room, there was a low hum of suppressed satisfaction. The female worm knelt on the hard floor, feeling the endless spiritual power of the male worm, without the slightest emotion on her face. She raised her eyelids slightly and looked at the male worm stretched on the sofa. The greedy light in her eyes flickered and disappeared.

When he conceived the eggs of the spider scorpion blood, he could swallow the males one by one.

Afterwards, Yuan Zhelan hugged the submissive female, and said, "Arisa, how does the sausage and butter that the hero made for you taste like?"

A Male Queen Dressed as a Reborn Bug KingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara