Chapter 27

Ruan Youtian sat cross-legged on the window sill basking in the sun while operating his brain. He was browsing Rodfaya's official website. He got the admission notice from Ying Yuanxian yesterday. Now he has to fill in his personal information and apply for each course on the official website according to the procedure on the admission notice, such as choosing a major.

After opening the official website of Rodfaya, Ruan Youtian discovered that these are actually two different colleges.

The departments of the Rhodes branch include the command department, the combat department, the mechanical department, the cultivation department, the medical department, and so on. The distribution of departments seems to be normal. Generally, the Rhodes branch is selected to be female, sub-female and sub-male, and there are very few males.

Different from the Rhodes branch, the Faya branch on the opposite side is specially set up for males. In Ruan Youtian's opinion, the department is weird, such as flower arrangement, tea tasting, banquets, performances... everything is available. It doesn't feel like going to school, but a large social scene. The above choices are open to males, and there are some normal ones, such as service department, design department, etc., which are open to females and males.

Ruan Youtian didn't think about the Falla branch at all. He carefully previewed the various departments of the Rhodes branch, and quickly chose the one he was interested in, majoring in the use and practice of spiritual power, and taking the cultivation department as an elective. Cultural courses are the basic standard.

It's just that there was a small problem when the submission was confirmed, that is, the system gave Ruan Youtian a confirmation three times? ? ? There are also more hints that he is a male.

He's a male, doesn't he know it?

Ruan Youtian questioned three times in his heart, confirming bit by bit, completely oblivious to the last confirmation, the system prompts that the use and practice of mental power is mainly for female insects.

After submitting the application, Rhodes Falla bound Ruan Youtian's brain to confirm that he is a freshman in the academy, and at the same time sent a notice that he will report to the academy on time on September 1, 2022 in the Zerg Calendar.

...

On the day of reporting to the college, Ruan Youtian originally wanted to make an appointment with Ye Man, and let the senior Ye Man take him there, which would save a lot of unnecessary trouble. He was dragging a small suitcase to go out, but was blocked by a bug.

This worm is wearing black and white casual clothes. He has a thin body but contains explosive power that cannot be ignored. He is about the same height as Ruan Youtian, but he has a face that is exactly the same as Ying Yuanxian, but this face is a little more childish and youthful, and it lacks the maturity and stability of Ying Yuanxian now.

Like a seventeen or eighteen year old bug!

If it wasn't for the familiar sense of intimacy and close connection after successfully establishing a spiritual connection from this worm, Ruan Youtian would really have thought this was Ying Yuanxian's younger brother.

"Brother Yuan, why did you become like this?" So tender, so cute.

Thinking of this, Ruan Youtian threw away the box he was dragging in his hand, hugged the tender insect emperor in his arms, and rubbed and stroked it.

Ying Yuan frowned, but his fair skin couldn't hide the faint redness on his face, and a bit of uncomfortably shyness flashed in his eyes.

"Using the disguise made by the spirit body, so that it is convenient to accompany you to report to the academy."