Chapter 118

"The comparison of the displayed location is very clear, it is Mochizuki Bay."

No one is as familiar with the sea area as the sea area. As an old priest of the sea clan, he has lived in the sea for hundreds of years, and he knows the entire sea area like the palm of his hand. The big witch made a forced prediction this time, and he was able to confirm the exact location with just one glance in Ruan Youtian's supernatural flower video.

"Watching the Moon Bay is an island with a semi-enclosed terrain. The island on the left borders the main mainland. It is easy to defend and difficult to attack. The sealed monster is also very familiar with the sea area."

Feng Chi used to like to wander around the map. Although he is not as familiar with the sea area as the Sea Race, he still has a deep memory of some areas with special terrain.

The Mochizuki Bay is one of them.

"We can't put all our troops in Moon-Watching Bay. All clans should leave a part of their troops to defend the clan's territory in case of emergencies." Ying Yuanxian's eyes sank slightly, and they were no strangers to fighting with aliens. Although the prophecy of the big witch showed that the alien army would attack from Moon-watching Bay, the aliens have the ability to appear anywhere, and now they have not figured out what is going on with this random ability.

"His Majesty the Zonghuang is right, lest we fight on the front line and our house in the back is stolen." Yu Ruijun nodded. Although he had experienced the apocalypse in his previous life, he knew that he was no better than a worm like Ying Yuanxian who received special education since childhood.

But he also understands things like guarding the house.

"I will let the young shark of the Sea Clan do a good job of monitoring the entire sea area in the sea, and report any changes as soon as possible." The old priest looked serious.

"Then trouble the Hai Clan." Ying Yuanxian nodded gently.

"Your Majesty, Brother Tian, ​​how is he?" Yu Ruijun was very worried when he thought of Ruan Youtian being carried out on a stretcher with a bloodless face.

He had to take care of Father Witch who was vomiting blood and had a headache, and he also had to deal with the affairs of the beast clan and the affairs with other clans. He was so busy that he couldn't even take a look at Ruan Youtian.

"Sleeping for three days, I got up this morning... just eat a lot." Ying Yuanxian thought of his little male worm holding a big basin early in the morning and stuffing nutritious meals into his mouth, as if he hadn't eaten for hundreds of years, he was a little startled, but seeing him alive and kicking, full of energy, and Baibing Temple's repeated tests of physical and mental strength, he felt nothing, so he was relieved.

"Eat a lot, then you'll be fine." Yu Ruijun was relieved, and he was used to Ruan Youtian's state. This is the aftereffect of the rapid consumption of supernatural powers in a short period of time. Under such circumstances, he will feel hungry. Overeating will not burden the body but can speed up recovery.

It can make Ruan Youtian consume extremely quickly, one can imagine how fierce the situation of Dawu was at that time.

"How is the great witch?" Ying Yuanxian remembered that the great witch of the orc clan vomited blood.

"Father Wu will take a long time to recover, it's fine." Yu Ruijun waved his hand.

"It's lucky that the forbidden method didn't die, and only got seriously injured." Feng Chi on the side snorted coldly, and then handed something over: "This is for Bai Ze."