Chapter 91

Having lived in the human world, Ruan Youtian is not as frightened by the appearance of the orcs as the Zergs. In his opinion, the Zergs and the orcs in this world are like countries Z, M and E, and there is nothing special about them.

In the human world, there are white skins, yellow skins and black skins, and hair of various colors. Orcs are nothing but multiple ears, claws and tails.

Ruan Youtian had a hunch that after the appearance of the orcs, this gradually began to fully manifest itself in front of the Zerg.

Ying Yuanxian prevented the insects from causing discussion and panic when they knew the existence of the orcs, so he asked the researchers of the Academy of Plant Sciences stationed in the polluted area of ​​Xiangyang Mountain not to announce the orcs for the time being, and sent a team of medical insects to treat the orcs and keep in touch at all times.

Under Ruan Youtian's flickering, the sunflowers in the courtyard of the palace finally bloomed. The big discs followed the sun, a bit like sunflowers, but the discs of sunflowers were not as big as sunflowers. The yellow petals were bent inwards in layers, a bit like the kind of flowers sold in the New Year's flower market. It exudes a sweet fragrance and is indeed a good material for making tea.

As the plants in the courtyard of the palace became more and more prosperous, Ruan Youtian asked Tang Mi for a box of bees. Firstly, it could help pollinate, and secondly, the honey produced could be used as snacks. A few cubs have not been able to satisfy them with milk and nut nutrition recently. Every time they see Ruan Youtian and Ying Yuanxian eat meat, they are hungry.

Tang Mi was very generous. He personally built five beehives for him that day, and more than 3,000 bees came to the palace to give him gifts. Ruan Youtian also gave him two baskets of strawberries.

"Come on, the flower has grown up. We can pick off the petals today. Later, I will use the petals of this sunflower to make delicious food for you." Ruan Youtian picked off the petals of the sunflower one by one.

When the little boy heard that petals can be used to make delicious food, he rang out the delicious and nutritious meals that the male father and female father/two elder brothers usually eat. The saliva almost left the corners of his mouth, and he tried his best to pick the petals of the sunflower like Ruan Youtian.

Ruan Youtian yawned and lay down on a chair to bask in the sun comfortably. After an unknown amount of time, he felt his chest sink, and the fragrant and soft little female was lying in his arms and groaning, "babbling and babbling" non-stop.

Ruan Youtian picked up the little female and saw, good guy, all the petals of the sunflower have been picked off, and the three little males are sending him invitations to eat with "biubiubiu" with sparkling eyes.

Let's pick off the petals!

Make delicious food with flowers! !

quick!

Ruan Youtian led a few cubs back to the house in a mighty way, made a baby meal with milk fruit mixed with sunflower petals, honey, pulp and meatballs, and fed the cubs to their fullest.

Just after finishing a few little worms, Jima came.

"Your Highness, Your Majesty asked you to go to the West Palace. The researchers of the Academy of Plant Sciences stationed in Xiangyang Mountain have made new progress."

New development, this is about the orc.

"I am going now."

When Ruan Youtian arrived at Ying Yuanxian's office, he had just finished a video conference.