Chapter 45

There was a huge shock in the Datian live broadcast room, what did the insects who love to grow plants see?

The clover has grown fruit.

Many bugs who squatted in Ruan Youtian's live broadcast room all day knew that now they finally saw the fruit of the three-petal grass ripen, just like what the broadcaster Datian said.

Red, bright red, as crystal clear as a red gemstone, so beautiful!

Even the so-called dreamy Yuhua fruit pales in comparison to the three-petal fruit.

[It's really the same as the big sweet broadcaster said, it's red! ! 】

[Big sweet broadcaster, is the neutron of the three-petal grass dotted on the fruit? 】

"Yes." Ruan Youtian's heart was bleeding, because not long ago, he just spent a huge sum of money to buy the latest version of the fastest flying machine.

Although Ying Yuanxian gave him a huge "betrothal gift" and generous "pocket money" every month, as an ordinary human being's concept of spending money... the money to buy an aircraft is simply sky-high.

In fact, there are also low-priced flying machines, but the low-priced flying machines are not as fast as the latest version. Ying Yuanxian has eggs now. He decided to fly the flying machine to school by himself in the morning, and drive the flying machine back to the palace after school. He can accompany Ying Yuanxian at night.

The price of the Zerg is really terrible. After the two egg babies come out, there are still a lot of things to buy. Although most of the males in the Zerg eat soft food and are raised by females and sub-female, but that is the business of other males. !

When he first launched the live broadcast to show strawberries, he had already paved the way to make money in the future, because Ruan Youtian found that the males in this world are really willing to spend money. He planned to build a field in the palace to harvest strawberries, and then he would sell it...

Ruan Youtian, the empress of the traitorous businessman, has a darling black heart, sharpening his knife to prepare to kill the male.

Let's try the water with Xiao Tang Mi first!

So, when Ruan Youtian left the palace to go back to school, His Majesty the Zonghuang held a big red strawberry with clean seeds in his hand.

Ying Yuanxian looked at the fragrant strawberries in his hand, and remembered the way the little male gave him strawberries before leaving, his eyes were full of tenderness.

"Now you are one worm eating three worms, only with a combination of meat and vegetables, and fruits after meals, are you nutritious."

The mouth of the little male worm can tell all kinds of crooked truths. It is obvious that the female worm eats meat is the most nutritious.

Thinking of this, His Majesty the Zonghuang took a bite of the strawberry, and the sweet juice swayed in his mouth, making him feel that the whole mouth was filled with the sweet fragrance of strawberries.

Ying Yuanxian's eyes suddenly flickered slightly, he felt that the egg in the reproductive sac seemed to be particularly active, and there was a particularly pure spiritual force in the strawberry, which made his whole body feel comfortable.

Is a fruit coming out of the little male worm?

If other insects know that a fruit actually contains spiritual power, I'm afraid I will go crazy...

Just as His Majesty the Insect Emperor thought, there was indeed a worm who was crazy about strawberries, and he was the second worm to eat strawberries-the idiot son of the mayor of Fengshi!