Chapter 76

"What method?"

Tang Mi's eyes were shining, and he rushed over and squeezed Ruan Youtian to do it. Zerg is very persistent in upgrading. The gift from the Zerg God may be the only one in Zerg history. If there is a way to improve yourself, that would be the best!

"Didn't you completely exhaust your spiritual power before and use it all to make plants grow, bloom and bear fruit? This method is the best way to exercise your mental power. Every time your mental power is exhausted, your body will produce more spiritual power to supplement the empty spiritual core. Slowly accumulating, your spiritual core capacity will become larger and larger. When the capacity of the spiritual core grows to a certain level, the level can be improved." Ruan Youtian broke off a branch and began to draw diagrams on the dry soil.

"Well, what Cousin Youtian said makes sense." As a qualified male cousin, one must give the best support to one's cousin at all times.

"I've never heard of such a method." Tang Mi, who was born with an A-level talent, expressed doubts.

Ruan Youtian clicked on the diagram with the stick in his hand, and said, "Do you usually read books? What do you do when you go to the insect net?"

"What kind of books are you reading? If you have free time, why not invite a few males to hold a banquet." Daxiong's cousin, Yuan Chiyue, was pulling a natural curly hair, and he was completely a representative of a rich male from a big family.

However, this is also the basic daily life of all males raised in today's Zerg society. Even after entering the academy, males are mainly playing, and no one will let males learn to improve their level.

"Going to Bug Net must be for buying, buying, buying!" Tang Mi said.

"I still play games. I've been playing 'Cultivation of Beauty Insects' recently, and it's still a long-lasting development-type game!" Xiong cousin Yuan Chihua said.

"Of course I go to Bug.com to buy food." Xiaoxiong's cousin, Yuan Chizhuo, is a foodie.

Ruan Youtian watched the discussions among the males in full swing, taking it for granted that they were ignorant and incompetent, so he couldn't help but twitch the corners of his mouth.

In this way, it's no wonder that most of the males can only be raised to eat soft food. His male father, Yuan Guan... is simply a strange thing among males.

"I read it." Andre raised his hand. Fortunately, there is still a studious: "But... I usually read books about breeding and planting."

He has been a D-level since he was a child, and his mental power is low. Andre doesn't think he will have any great achievements in the future. His family has always followed his preferences, so he also does what he likes, and he is interested in farming. He knows as much as the males about the field of farming.

"Then how do you know how to increase the level by consuming mental power?" Tang Mi felt that Ruan Youtian was a very special bug since he met Ruan Youtian. He remembered that when he first met in District 9, Ruan Youtian was only F-level at that time, and he led a group of Yaxiong to provide spiritual support for the First Army, so that the First Army could withstand the alien tide, and waited for the support of the Third Army and the Fifth Army.

If it hadn't happened in the Ninth District, the Third Legion and the Fifth Legion would have kept this matter silent. If other worms knew about it, the entire Zerg would be shaken.

Although Tang Mi loves to play and make trouble, he is the son of the mayor of Feng City after all, and he also has a brother next door who is a general in command of the Fifth Army. He has some understanding of the current situation of the Zerg race under the influence of his female father, the mayor, and his brother since he was a child.