Chapter 17

There were sharp pieces all over the floor, and the furniture was falling from side to side. This was the third time Monterey had encountered it when he returned home. He looked at the room like a maniac. Xiong Zi, who was screaming hysterically and still throwing things, had the same indifferent expression as before.

"Admiral..."

"Let him fall if he wants to, just be careful not to hurt him." Monterey turned and left.

He really couldn't understand this little male cub who was born and raised by himself more and more. He was so cute and cute when he was a child. Every time he communicated with the male master, the little male cub would always nest in his male father's arms and sweetly call him female father.

Since when did Xiaoxiong change?

Walking into the room, Monterey pressed on the wall, and the bookcase next to him slowly opened, revealing a door. He opened the door and walked in. Inside was a room with simple and warm decoration, which was completely different from the cold, hard and simple style of the room outside him.

Monterey sat down by the bed. He picked up the framed photo on the bed, and saw that the photo on it was two worms, one big and one small.

The tiger has a beautiful appearance, wearing a sun hat on his head, holding a sprinkler in his hand and spraying water on the sparse plants in the yard, his smile is brighter than the three suns in the sky,

Xiao Chong is exquisite and cute, wearing a small sun hat of the same style on his head, holding a milk fruit in both hands, with a straw in his mouth, and a sweet smile, which makes Chong can't help but want to pinch his chubby face.

These are his two most important broods, one dead without a whole body, one...

"Master, as a female, your queen, and the father of a male cub, I really failed..." Monterrey covered his face, his tall and strong body tensed slightly, and a faint choked voice leaked from between his fingers: "It's my cowardice, it's my dare not face it, it's my... negligent care, our male cub makes me feel more and more strange..."

This should not be the case. Females are born with the responsibility of protecting males and cubs in their blood, but Monterey has always resisted the existence of Yuan Zhelan. He will give Yuan Zhelan the best enjoyment. Most of the time he stays in the military headquarters.

Because every time he gets along with Yuan Zhelan, he will think of the dead hero, and the more he thinks of his hero, the more he resists the cubs.

This is very abnormal.

"My lord, tell me, what should I do?"

The male with a bright smile in the photo couldn't tell him the answer. Suddenly, a sharp siren interrupted the silence of the room.

Monterey's intellectual brain issued an alarm, and Chong, who was immersed in sadness, looked serious, his eyes flickered with coldness, and an urgent message popped up from his intellectual brain.

[Alarm-alert, a large number of alien tides have been found in the southeast of District Nine! 】

...

"This...Xiaotian, this...you are too polite." The neighbor held a big gift bag in his hand, his face was full of surprise, he did not expect that Ruan Youtian, who had left the Ninth District, would come back and bring him a gift: "I didn't help you, I just gave you a leaf pancake."

"If Uncle Kam hadn't found me and fed me pancakes, I would have starved to death." Ruan Youtian laughed. He really didn't say polite words. The original owner starved to death. He passed into the original owner's body. If the neighbor insects didn't find and rescue him in time, he would also starve to death.