Ruan Youtian used a big move, and now he is so weak that Ying Yuanxian wants to hold him in his arms.

Rong Sen was also taking care of Feng Chi who was exhausted.

This question can only be asked by Yu Ruijun.

The shark that brought them back was called Katel, he was a blue shark, and when he heard Yu Ruijun's question, he frowned, and said, "We don't have a shark named Chen Yihai... However, there is a black shark named Yihai, that ominous shark is not the one you are looking for..."

"Cartel." The old priest interrupted Lan Shark's words, and received: "That is a poor child. When he was born, he happened to be in a catastrophe for the Sea Clan. Both the female father and the male father died in the catastrophe. He was sent out by the gods of the Sea Clan... All these years, after he broke his shell a hundred years ago, this child has always remembered the life-saving grace of the Sea God. All the sharks here think he is unknown..."

Yu Ruijun and Ruan Youtian also exchanged glances with Rong Sen, and directly said that this black shark called "Yihai" was probably the one they were looking for. The lifespan of a shark is very long, and a hundred-year-old shark is just an adult. A young shark that has been ostracized since its shell was broken and regarded as unknown, no matter how tenacious its vitality is, it is difficult to survive in this dangerous world.

There is only one possibility for Black Shark to survive such a long period of time from shell breaking to adulthood, that is, he has the ability to protect himself under any circumstances.

"Gods are reincarnated as eggs every thousand years, and break out of their shells again..." Haidis' expression sank slightly.

"He went into the sea." Ruan Youtian's expression changed suddenly. He remembered that Heidi was only singing a song in the sea before, and was attacked by so many monsters. A shark rashly went into the sea, wouldn't it be the same as sending a sheep to a tiger's mouth! ?

Chen Yihai is a very affectionate person. In his previous life, he was in the team in the end of the world, and among the comrades who were born and died beside Ruan Youtian, Chen Yihai was still in the first batch, even the one who accompanied him in the end had his part.

For the end of the world, he finally went forward and retreated with him, and finally died in the battle with the zombie king. After Ruan Youtian returned to this world, he found that his friends actually followed him through the world. He was very happy.

So after guessing that Chen Yihai is likely to transmigrate to the Sea Clan, he is very active in finding the Sea Clan. Before he sees his complete friends, it is absolutely impossible for him to settle down.

Regardless of whether this shark named Yihai is Chen Yihai or not, he must find a way to find him!

Yu Ruijun and Rong Sen who are standing side by side with him now have the same idea.

But the sea is so deep and so big, no matter how powerful their fighting power is, they are powerless in the sea, and there are such alien monsters in the sea.

...

The Sea Clan, which used to be so technologically advanced and prosperous, now builds a small and simple village on the edge of the sea to live in, just like an old man who is dying and lingering on his last breath. If Haidis was not awakened by accident, the Sea Clan may really be extinct in this world in a short time.

...

Chen Yihai felt that the monsters under the sea were crazy. He didn't know what happened, but he was able to attract all the monsters floating around the ruins of the Sea Clan away.