In the secret library, Ying Yuanxian was sitting in front of a bookshelf. Beside him were several boxes full of books. Two of the boxes were already empty, but half a row of books was placed in the empty row of the bookshelf. The books placed on it must have been read by His Majesty the Zonghuang.

"Thank you, brother Yuan." Ruan Youtian hugged the Zonghuang from behind and kissed him on the cheek.

"Reading, it's not hard." The upright His Majesty the Zong Huang never knew what acting like a baby was, and it might be that Ying Yuanxian would act like a baby in this life, and it all grew on his little male worm: "The content recorded in the ancient books left by the organization is very interesting."

This Ying Yuanxian is not telling lies, it is really interesting, and it allows him to face up to the original Zerg ecology. Although the Zerg ruled by the Emperor Zerg lineage is completely different from the ancient original Zerg, and even runs counter to it, knowing more about the original Zerg will be more helpful for Ying Yuanxian, who is the Zerg King, to manage the Zerg in the future.

"It's good if you find it interesting. Come on, you've been reading it all day. First, eat some fruit, drink a cup of tea, and rest. I'll read to you later." Opening the freshly cleaned food box, he poured another cup of tea and placed it in front of Ying Yuanxian. Then Ruan Youtian took the book from his hand.

Ying Yuanxian did not refuse the little male's caring. He ate the sweet fruit and drank tea, and listened to Ruan Youtian read the contents of the book with a beautiful voice that made his heart beat.

The male rescued by Shark was taken to the Sea Clan. The male was shocked by what he saw. He never knew that cars could fly in the sky, he never knew that houses could be changed, and he didn't even know that Shark's communication only needs to be tapped on the forehead... This is the empire of technology.

The Sea Clan is different from the war-challenged and aggressive Zerg, which are constantly being built and destroyed. The sharks living in Crystal City love life very much, they like to study new things, their curiosity is very strong, and even he is very enthusiastic about other races.

The male likes this place very much, and the shark who rescued him invited him to stay here. It is the male's natural duty to find a suitable female to hand over to him, but he couldn't resist the temptation of the beauty here, so he stayed.

The male worm has been here for a long time, and he gradually likes the Haizu. He likes the dedication of the Haizu to his partner, he likes the beautiful singing of the Haizu, and he likes the kindness of the Haizu even more.

At the same time, the males learned a lot of scientific and technological knowledge here... Unfortunately, the good times didn't last long. The sea suddenly boiled, the crystal palace collapsed, and black, smelly dirt gushed out from the bottom of the sea, polluting the sea area. All sharks that touched the dirt became crazy and murderous.

very scary......

When he thought he was about to be killed, he was polluted and nearly insane, and sent him back to the shore, and then he was about to be buried in the sea...

No, you can't! !

In the end, at the cost of severing half of his spiritual core, he protected Shark and let him keep his breath!

save him.

It is my wish in this life. I found the responsibilities that I had abandoned long ago. I found a very powerful female, and I became his male.

I took advantage of the favor of the female, and used the resources he plundered to build a technological empire belonging to the Zerg. The knowledge I learned was limited... I began to cultivate the Zerg's abilities other than plundering and fighting. I wanted a powerful Zerg.

The female gave birth to my female son, that is a very beautiful little guy, he has dark purple hair and golden eyes like mine, I am very happy, I want to teach the female son all the knowledge I have, let him pass it on...

The female has another male, and I have been forgotten, but it doesn't matter, I still have a female, but as the female grows, he will leave me too.

I am very sad.

My female son is really amazing, he actually brought back the items of the Sea Clan for me, it was a damaged sleeping cabin, after I repaired the sleeping cabin, I put the shark into the cabin and let him sleep and recuperate in it.

...

My time is approaching, and I have nothing to ask for, but I only ask the female queen who has become a queen, to build a tomb for me in the sea, and put me in it together with the sleeping shark.

My biggest regret in this life is not being able to take another look at that beautiful shark swimming in the sea.

Ruan Youtian closed the finished book, the secret library was very quiet, Ying Yuanxian did not speak, the two worms looked at each other, and after a while, Ruan Youtian put the book on the shelf.

"I'll read something else. According to the record in the book just now, the sea tribe and the male insect sank into the sea together."

The cemetery under the sea... This is a bit troublesome.

Even on land, it is difficult to find a place to bury bones, but in the sea... it is simply impossible.

Ruan Youtian, who has lived two lifetimes and struggled to survive in the apocalypse, knows that the horror of the deep sea is always much more terrifying than that of the land, and according to the book recorded by the male insects, the sea clan will perish because of the black stench spewing out from the bottom of the sea...

It is normal for a planet to have crustal movement. Crustal movement will cause changes in rock plates, and it is normal to promote the growth or extinction of continents and oceans. If Sea Clan City happens to be built on top of a submarine volcano, then the crustal movement will trigger an eruption of a submarine volcano. The eruption should be magma, not that black stench.

The black stench must be a kind of pollution, which can make the shark become bloodthirsty and crazy, and lose its mind... It's very similar to the area that was polluted after the alien tide appeared.

It's just that there is no record of the Sea Clan in the latter booklets. Ruan Youtian closed the last booklet and placed it on the shelf, exhaling softly. Although he looked at several boxes of books, he and Ying Yuanxian's reading speed really didn't take much time to read them all.

Then, Ruan Youtian told Ying Yuanxian what he had previously thought about the sea clan and sharks, as well as the black pollutants.

"Well, your guess is similar to mine. According to the records of the god of the Yu Clan and the male worm, it was the black thing that emerged from the bottom of the sea that caused the extermination of the Hai Clan, and the real extermination of the Sea Clan was eight hundred years ago."

"En." Ruan Youtian nodded, and said: "After the male worm died, the female who made him the 'female queen' built him a tomb under the sea, and put him in it together with the sleeping shark. If the sea of ​​dust really formed, it would be very troublesome. The Zerg race is not good at water."

"The tomb under the sea... the tomb of insects is on the bottom of the sea." Ying Yuanxian suddenly answered this sentence.

All of a sudden, the entire secret vault fell into silence.

Ruan Youtian patted his head, and then he realized that something was wrong when he heard about the undersea tomb. It must be wrong, because the worm tomb of the king worm lineage is in the sea.

"So the male worm who went to the Sea Clan is probably the ancestor of the emperor worm lineage!!" Ruan Youtian's eyes lit up, and he said, "Brother Yuan, you have entered the worm tomb, what's it like inside?"