"Arsen!"

"A Tian."

Feng Chi not far away now opened his eyes wide, looking at Rong Sen who had always been calm since they met, and smiled for the first time, it was a smile from the bottom of his heart.

When Rong Sen faced him, he was always indifferent and stern. He never knew that Rong Sen could still smile, but this smile was not aimed at him...

Feng Chi looked at Ruan Youtian and Yu Ruijun who were hugging Rong Sen, with deep jealousy in his eyes.

What is the relationship between these two things... and Rong Sen?

Seeing the friends who lived and died together in the previous life, the three have a lot to say, but the temple is half collapsed, so it's really not a good place to talk.

Rong Sen belongs to the Yu tribe, so it is of course best to leave it to him to communicate with the gods.

"My lord, they are friends I haven't seen for a long time, can you..." Rong Sen walked up to Feng Chi, looked at the gloomy face of the god, and became angry again.

"Why didn't I know you still have friends." Feng Chi was very upset, seeing Rong Sen whose whole bird seemed to be lit up, the acid in his heart was tumbling.

Rong Sen was stunned for a moment, he didn't understand why the god was upset again, could it be because the appearance of him and Yu Ruijun interrupted his fight with Ruan Youtian?

Yes, male birds always like to fight.

What Rong Sen didn't expect was that when male birds competed for mates, they would challenge other suitors of female birds.

With Rong Sen around, no matter how upset Feng Chi was, he wouldn't do anything to the intruders, but seeing Rong Sen talking to Ruan Youtian with a smile on his face, he felt sour again. Hmph, I don't know what he was talking about with that ugly thing, it wasn't something he understood at all.

From the first time Feng Chi saw Rong Sen, he knew that he was not an ordinary feather clan. He could feel that although Rong Sen looked like a female bird, he was really like him, and he couldn't tell whether it was male or female. It was then that he began to pay attention to Rong Sen... Slowly, after getting along with him, the god who has lived for hundreds of years has a place in his heart as an acolyte.

Ke Rongsen is an elm head!

"Hmph, take them away, don't block my eyes." Feng Chi spread her wings and flew out from the terrace.

When Feng Chi left, everyone heaved a sigh of relief.

Rong Senshi was afraid that Fenghuang would make a fuss and it would end badly, Ruan Youtian and the others were afraid of another fight, they might not be able to beat Fengchi.

Although there were not many fights before, Ruan Youtian understood that he was only taking advantage of Feng Chi's unfamiliarity with his abilities.

Because the battle sense of this Yu clan god is too keen.

Hey, there are still too few recruits, so I need to get more younger brothers. Although the mutant plants in the yard he raised in the previous life are not as strong as the mutant dead wood, they can drag the opponent to death when they are released in a wheel battle.

Moreover, Feng Chi's use of fire is inherently restraining his plants...

Ruan Youtian felt aggrieved, but when talking with Rong Sen, his face didn't show any signs at all, only the joy of meeting a good friend.

"Brother Sen, when did you transmigrated into this world?" Yu Ruijun held Dawu's hand tightly, even though he didn't realize that Dawu was suddenly taken away, which frightened him a lot.