Therefore, the flame of the Yu clan that burns the alien is a power with the same purification ability as Ruan Youtian's supernatural power.

Ruan Youtian has seen the high technology of the Zerg Fault, and also learned that the orc witch has the magic of foresight, so what about the Yu Clan? What will it be?

What shocked the insects and beasts the most was that the Yuzu seemed to be in a maze, because no matter from which direction they tried to enter the Yuzu, they would eventually return to the original point.

Yu Ruijun felt that he had lived two lifetimes, and that he had lost all his lost ways in the Yu Clan.

As a last resort, one insect and one beast can only find a place to rest temporarily, and then think of a way.

After this break, there will be a good opportunity.

They rescued a Yu clan who escaped marriage from a python beast. Oh, no, it should not be escaped marriage, but a Yu clan who escaped fate.

The name of the Yu family is Qingxu, and it is a Luanyu, that is, Qingluan bird, and he is a female.

The Feather Clan is similar to the Orc Clan. The females can only change their forms, and they only have human forms, and they will leave traces of their species on their skin.

There is a faint cyan feather pattern on the left cheek of the Qingxu girl. He has a beautiful appearance, smooth skin, and charming eyes like silk.

He is like a pampered doll, no wonder he has no power to fight back against a young python. If Ruan Youtian and Yu Ruijun hadn't met by chance, he would have died directly in the snake's belly.

The most amazing thing is that Yu Ruijun's Orc language is actually similar to the Yu language. Although there is a slight difference in pronunciation, there is no difficulty in communication.

According to what Qing Xu said, he fell in love with the male son of the patriarch of the Yu clan, and they agreed to build a nest together when they became adults. Who knew that not long ago, he was selected by the clan as a sacrifice to the gods.

For every Yu clan, it is a very honorable thing to become a sacrifice to the gods, but he is unwilling because he already has a favorite male bird.

So, he approached the son of the patriarch's family, hoping that he would take him to escape from the Yu clan, but he didn't expect that the son was unwilling and wanted to break up with him.

He was very sad, so he ran out crying, met the python beast, and was almost eaten by the python beast.

Ruan Youtian and Yu Ruijun rescued him, so Qingluan was not at all wary of this worm and beast. He answered whatever they asked, and even mistook the worm and beast for the same kind.

It can be seen that Qingluan is very well protected in this feather clan, which is not exactly in line with the wishes of one insect and one beast.

According to Ruan Youtian's cliché, Qingluan has sold out the Yu clan completely, and they also know that the birdman who captured the great witch is the god of the Yu clan.

The Yu Clan with red wings and able to control flames existed in ancient times, and has been guarding the Yu Clan to thrive. The prototype is the phoenix.

No wonder that burning flame has a purifying power.

Phoenix, whether in the previous life or in this world, is extraordinary, equivalent to the existence of gods.

One insect and one beast coaxed Qingluan to bring them into the Yu Clan, and then, the gentle and kind-hearted Xionghou Highness knocked out the white and sweet little bird without hesitation, and called out the mutant tree, hid Qingluan in the trunk, and then changed his appearance to become Qingluan, and successfully sneaked into the Yu Clan.

Qingluan's family has a high status in the Yu Clan. He comes from a side line of Luan, ranking third in the family. He has a male brother and a female brother, and two male brothers. In the middle, he is not favored except for his good looks.

Therefore, the white and sweet Qingluan can remain so innocent, thanks to the male son of the patriarch's family who cared about him since he was a child, and protected him well.

The male son of the patriarch's family is a bully. In order to monopolize Qingluan, he beat away many male birds who wanted to pursue Qingluan. Now that Qingluan is going to be used as a sacrifice to the gods, he has no courage to face it. He abandons Qingluan without hesitation. It's really disgusting.

Ruan Youtian pretended to be Qingluan, and stayed safely in the Yu clan, waiting for the day to offer sacrifices to the gods. Fortunately, he did not receive excessive attention at home, so he stayed quietly in his room, and no bird noticed at all, and the servant bird in charge of taking care of Qingluan was also secretly replaced by Yu Ruijun.

One insect and one beast cooperate seamlessly, and the birds don't notice it, it's so cool.

Finally, today ushered in the Yu Clan's sacrificial ceremony.

Ruan Youtian got up early and put on a beautiful makeup for himself. Although he was not a girl in his previous life, he couldn't bear his dexterity. Even if he had never seen a pig walk, he had eaten pork. In addition, the beauty bloggers in his previous life were all over the sky, and he had seen makeup tutorials a few times. After a little effort, he still finished a good makeup.

Qingluan's appearance was already brilliant, once the makeup was put on her face, it was like a finishing touch, it was a little bit beautiful, and then she put on the light and colorful feather gauze dress, it was simply too beautiful.

Ruan Youtian was able to successfully pretend to be Qingluan without being discovered by his family because he had been hiding in his room for the past few days, and the only bird he saw was Yu Ruijun, so he avoided being recognized by familiar birds as Qingluan.

The door was knocked, Ruan Youtian and Yu Ruijun glanced at each other, Yu Ruijun lowered his head to look at the door, and saw Qingluan's female father standing outside the door.

"Qingluan."

Ruan Youtian lowered his eyelashes and did not speak, completely looking like a wronged little daughter-in-law.

The female father walked in, his eyes were slightly red, and said: "Qingluan, the female father knows that you and the male son of the patriarch's family like each other..."

Ruan Youtian blinked his eyes, crystal clear teardrops swirled in his eye sockets, and he felt even more wronged.

"Qingluan, just forget about Asaga. After offering it to the gods, you will be the god's maid, and life and death belong to the gods..." Therefore, this female father is here to be a lobbyist, so that Qingluan will completely give up his heart and willingly sacrifice himself for the whole Yu clan.

Ruan Youtian covered his face with his hands, also blocked the flash of ridicule in his eyes, and nodded slightly.

Seeing that he was no longer making trouble like before, the female father thought that he had really accepted his fate, so he pretended to cry a few times before turning around and leaving.

Sure enough, the child caught in the middle will always be the one most neglected by their parents.

The celebration started, and Ruan Youtian walked out of the house with Yu Ruijun's support. He looked up and saw the patriarch and his male son in gorgeous costumes. The male son saw Qingluan appearing with red eyes.

Heh, this affectionate pretending is quite like that.