He finally understood why Father Witch insisted on performing the patriarchal succession ceremony for him even though he was so weak. It turned out that this was the reason, a BUFF that could deter orcs, this was his Father Witch's power.

Thinking of this, Yu Ruijun felt sour in his heart. Every patriarch of the orc clan had to perform a succession ceremony with a great witch. How many patriarchs did his father shaman stick to his forehead, sour, sour.

Yu Ruijun's heart was full of sour bubbles, and the coercion emanating from him became even stronger. The Minister of the Lion Department felt that a mountain was pressing down on his head, making his knees go limp, and he directly gave Yu Ruijun a big gift of throwing his body to the ground, and he couldn't move.

"Clan... Patriarch, from now on, you are... the patriarch of the beast clan..."

"Hmph, it would be good to say no earlier, it's a waste of my time. Now all the male beasts above B level are going to the Deadwood Forest with me. All the beasts are on the highest level of defense. All the females, old beasts and small beasts go to the refuge area to gather. Temporarily close the passage to the valley of the beasts until we come back."

"yes!"

Yu Ruijun led the male beasts of the orc race to the dead wood forest. Although the orc race did not have the high technology of the Zerg race, their strongest was forging. Their forging was not as simple as forging cold weapons. Their forging could forge substances into essence that could be absorbed by male beasts.

It's impossible for Ruan Youtian and Ying Yuanxian to level the dead wood forest alone, but if you add the most powerful fighting power of all the orcs, it's completely possible.

After the orcs rushed into the dead wood forest, they began to wreak havoc. Wherever the beast claws passed, the dead wood fell down one by one. The dead dead wood forest, which was once feared by all the orcs, did not respond at this moment.

Boom! ! !

There was a loud noise, and a green light suddenly exploded in the distance. The orcs felt their whole bodies tremble, and then they became excited, as if they had swallowed the stimulant brewed by the great witch himself.

In the next moment, the entire dead wood forest surged up, and the dead wood branches were like monsters with teeth and claws. The orcs let out a high-pitched low roar, and the attack became more violent.

...

With a slight movement of the spiritual wings behind him, Ruan Youtian retreated several hundred meters backwards, avoiding the attack of the branches of the dead wood forest, and the supernatural vision scattered around him got into the dead wood, and began to crazily devour the power of the dead wood. His eyes gradually turned red when he looked at the dead wood forest, and endless greed surged in his heart.

After devouring the mutated withered wood forest, he can evolve again... With a long sword of spiritual power condensed in his palm, Ruan Youtian continuously released the source of different energy. When the branches of the dead wood forest attacked him, he swung the long sword of spiritual power in his hand to chop the branches into powder, and at the same time stabbed his own spiritual power into the dead wood.

Although the withered wood forest has enlightened wisdom and consciousness, it is just a withered forest, it only pursues instinct to plunder everything it wants. At this moment, Ruan Youtian feels like a huge mass of power, which is delicious. As long as it eats this power, it will become stronger.

Eat it, eat it!

This kind of temptation can make it ignore the ants who suddenly break into its domain and wreak havoc!

Those stupid ants don't know, the more they cut down the dead trees in its domain, the more concentrated its consciousness will be, and the stronger it will be! ! !

Eat them all, eat them all! ! !

Therefore, Ruan Youtian and Deadwood Forest have the same purpose at this moment. Similarly, their "eyes" are only for each other, to devour each other and become stronger!

With a wave of the long knife in Ying Yuanxian's hand, a large piece of dead wood was smashed to pieces by his powerful attack power. This battle was the most "relaxed" since he went to the battlefield, and it was also what he cared most about, for his little male.

Something is wrong, something is wrong.

Obviously he has been destroying this dead wood forest, but why does he always feel that something is not right?

It has been two days and two nights now, and Youtian's mental power seems to be stronger, like sticky honey, becoming more and more mellow and rich.

This is not normal.

At this moment, the ground trembled suddenly, and there was an earthquake.

The ground was cracked, deep pits appeared, and rows of dead trees fell down. At the same time, a powerful pressure descended from the sky, almost causing Ying Yuanxian to stagger and kneel on the ground. Suddenly, he felt something under the ground. With a movement of butterfly wings behind him, he flew up into the sky, and an extremely thick tree root surged out from the ground.

"withdraw!"

It was Ruan Youtian's voice.

Flapping her butterfly wings, Ying Yuanxian rushed towards Ruan Youtian's direction. On the way, she met Monterey who was also flying to find her male son. The two females flew side by side very tacitly. At this moment, a powerful force attacked them. Just as the two females were about to show their weapons to chop, they felt that it was a very familiar force.

It is Ruan Youtian's spiritual power.

The powerful spiritual power is like an invisible giant whip, powerful but not hurting them, throwing the two female insects out of the range of the dead wood forest.

Ying Yuanxian and Monterey flew out along the powerful swing force, and when their figures stabilized, they saw a golden-green light bursting up in the sky, like a warm sun radiating light, that was Ruan Youtian! !

"What does he want to do!?" Monterey's expression changed suddenly, and he released such a powerful mental power all of a sudden, the male will die of exhaustion of mental power!

Ying Yuanxian stopped Monterey who was about to rush out, and he stared at the dazzling light cluster in midair with burning eyes.

"He won't act recklessly." Ying Yuanxian trusts his little male worm very much. Although the little male worm always likes to act sweetly to him, he has never lost the chain in business affairs. Although he will be messy occasionally, he will never use his life to mess around.

Ruan Youtian continuously released his spiritual power. He lowered his gaze, watching the dead wood forest below gather all his consciousness, and then manipulated the strongest dead tree to pull out its roots from the soil.

The bright red lips lifted slightly, and Ruan Youtian showed a bright smile.

I'm hooked.

When the huge dead tree pulled its last root out of the ground, Ruan Youtian's fingertips moved slightly, and the rich supernatural power slowly flowed down like dense poison, dripping on the dead tree.

"Withered trees come spring."