"Oh, that's a pity." Ruan Youtian sighed softly. Ye Man was the only person he knew in Yaxiongli. He was going to do the Yaxiong's upgrade experiment, so he naturally had to find a good fool. Ye Man was very qualified.

"School is about to start, and he will be back."

"That would be great. How is the mutated milk fruit tree?" After the Institute of Plant Sciences released the news about the mutated milk fruit tree, it has not updated the information. Before that, Ruan Youtian was not interested in other things, and he finally remembered it.

"The Academy of Botanical Sciences has found a group of Yaxiong to feed the tree with spiritual power. A message came a few days ago that they are going to take the milk fruit tree to the former alien battlefield to try to purify the sky and the earth."

Ruan Youtian thought for a while, and said, "It's definitely no problem to purify the earth and the air, but a mutated milk fruit tree alone won't work, and mutated plants are actually very cunning."

In the apocalyptic world, Ruan Youtian worked with mutated plants. Even in the early days, after watching the friends he knew around him die one after another, he lost himself and felt that he was a plant. But he was lucky because he met the old gentleman who he thought was strict and kind, and it was the words of the old gentleman that made him wake up.

Therefore, he understands the habits of mutated plants better than anyone else. Don't think that this is just a plant and think that they don't understand anything. The instinct of survival makes their minds more cunning.

"How to say?"

"The mutated plant needs to be pulled by a rope to control it. If you loosen the rope and let it grow, and at the same time feed it to a large size, it will bite insects." Ruan Youtian smiled innocently.

Ying Yuanxian pursed his lips slightly, he understood what the little male worm said.

Now the Academy of Plant Sciences can still control the mutated milk fruit tree, because the mutated milk fruit tree is led by a rope, it is because it is a new mutant plant, the reason is not strong, is it because of the lack of mental power? Therefore, the mutated milk fruit tree is obedient and controlled. The Academy of Plant Sciences feeds it with spiritual power every day, feeds it up, and allows it to grow. When the rope holding it can no longer be restrained, it will eat back.

"Then what should I do?" Ying Yuanxian would humbly ask for advice on things he was not familiar with.

So what about His Majesty the Zonghuang, he is just a bug.

The smile on Ruan Youtian's face became even brighter, and he said: "Didn't I plant a lot of 'lemongrass' in the flower garden in the courtyard? In order to speed up the growth of strawberries, Tang Mi and I were irrigating them every day without worm money.

Although the target is strawberry seedlings, the 'lemongrass' also absorbed a lot of spiritual power, and later released the spiritual power when you and I evolved. Although these 'lemongrass' did not give birth to wisdom, they should have a good effect on purifying the land. Let's transport them all to the ninth district to plant one. Let's say this is a gift from the 'worm god'. "

Ying Yuanxian: ... The gift of the insect god is lemongrass! !

He could imagine how wonderful the expressions of the professors of the Academy of Plant Sciences were after receiving the lemongrass.

"By the way, Brother Yuan, there are more and more believers in the 'God of Worms' on the insect net recently, why don't we take this opportunity to establish the 'God of Worms Association', and let me be the spokesperson of the God of Worms in the Zerg race." Ruan Youtian narrowed his eyes slightly: "Well, in the name of the Holy Son!"

With the increasing number of "worm god believers", whether it is true or false, there will definitely be worms who will take advantage of such a good opportunity to fish in troubled waters. It is better to cut off the chances of those worms before that. If he becomes the endorsement worm of the "worm god" in the zerg, even those worms with eight heads can't handle him.

Ying Yuanxian thought for a while, and understood the powerful relationship. It is true that he has received a lot of news recently, all of which want to use the "worm god" to create momentum. He also thought about promoting a worm to do this, but he has never found a suitable worm.

Now that Ruan Youtian mentions it, that's just right, and it will save him a lot of trouble in the future.

"What good idea do you have?" His sweetness is best at coming, and it's best to ask him who is smart about this kind of thing.

Moreover, the "God of Worms" was originally Ruan Youtian, and the spiritual power released by him at the time of evolution was manic, while Ruan Youtian's spiritual power was full of vitality.

His little male worm is so beautiful and kind, and even his spiritual power is full of vitality. It is well-deserved to say that he is a worm god.

"Hey!" Ruan Youtian had a flash of inspiration, he has already figured out how to be a magic stick.

The first is to show off!

The sky in the middle of the night was suddenly as bright as day, and a powerful force descended from the sky, which disturbed many insects.

"It's the worm god!!"

"It's the power of the insect god!!"

I don't know who called it, but the nearby insects were driven by the call, and a chain reaction began, and the sound of shouting and cheering gradually increased.

At the same time, some insects took pictures of this scene and posted it on Chongwang, and some even started a live broadcast.

"Dang, clang, clang", the bells rang, heavy and solemn, shaking the hearts of insects.

It was the first time for the Zergs to hear such a sound, and all of them had solemn expressions.

The light that was as bright as day shrunk slowly, and gradually shrouded a worm. The light turned into a white hooded robe, and gradually behind the worm, the golden, green, and white radiance intertwined, turning into a pair of huge worm wings, which turned out to be "spiritualized wings".

What a powerful force it is to form such beautiful and huge spiritualized wings, and the shape of this pair of spiritualized wings is like butterfly wings, but the form shown on them is also a fusion of elytra, straight wings, double wings, scaled wings... There are countless changes.

Is this the "worm god"?

The worm who was wearing a white hooded robe, only the lower half of his face with beautiful lines could be seen lightly flapped his wings and flew up, and the light that fell on him moved with his flight.

In the live broadcast room, Chong saw him flying into the palace, and also felt the power of the God of Worms. His Majesty Ying Yuanxian, who was startled, came out of the palace and looked up at the "mysterious bug" flying in the air.

"Excuse me, are you..."

"Dear Your Majesty the Zerg Emperor, the evil power that destroys the Zerg has arrived. After hearing the call of the Zerg, the gods will issue a holy son to lead the Zerg to defeat the evil..."

His Majesty the Zonghuang Ying Yuanxian bowed to the worms in the sky: "The Zonghuang Ying Yuanxian is here to thank the Zongshen and welcome the arrival of the Holy Son..."

"This is the 'Bible' written by me. The Holy Son will teach my believers on my behalf to upgrade their ranks and resist evil... First, let's start with Yaxiong, let Yaxiong evolve into a male insect, and continue the reproduction of the Zerg race..."